Late night snack

Blair sunk into his kiss and let herself drown in the warmth and love of the man cradling her in his arms. She craved the strength and feel of his arms surrounding her and as her arms lifted to encircle his neck, she thought she'd work on showing him just how much she'd missed him.

Not just these last few days, but all the way back to their last date.

But Yoongi seemed to have other ideas. He rolled her onto her back, tongue still dancing with hers until her toes curled with contentment. Then Yoongi shifted ever so slightly, and suddenly they were lined up perfectly. So perfectly, Blair gasped into Yoongi's mouth.

She could feel the smirk on his face, as he began to rub himself against her, tormenting them both.

"Did you miss me Jagi," he teased as he pulled back, but Blair caught his face in her hands.

"I missed you, Yoongi. Not just your cock. Not just the things you do to me, or the things we can do to each other," she said, and she tugged on his shoulders until he came close enough to kiss again.

"I missed you," she whispered against his lips and this time when he kissed her back, he poured everything into the kiss.

Blair met his energy with her own, wrapping her legs around his hips, until he was caught in the vee of her thighs. Yoongi pulled back again, and used one hand to brush Blair's hair away from her forehead where it had come undone from the braid that she slept in.

"Not sure you know how long I've thought about taking you here. In this bed Jagi," he murmured and when she cocked an eyebrow, he laughed a little before dropping down to press a kiss against her nose.

She scrunched her nose in protest, making him laugh again, then she could do nothing but moan as he nudged his hips, and she could feel him against her core.

"Yoongi," she breathed out and he bent over to drop a kiss against her lips once more.

"Since I bought the bed Blair. Since we moved in. I don't think I've ever been in this bed and not thought of you here," he whispered and gently lowered himself on top of her, pressing her into the crisp white sheets.

"Every single time I've cum in the last five years has been to the thought of you Jagi," he breathed into her ear and Blair moaned again. Just the idea alone made her hot and bothered, but he wouldn't stop moving. Writhing her hips against him, as he teased her with his words. "Think of all the times and places we missed Jagi that we need to catch up on. My shower, my desk, my table, my floor," he said as he punctuated each "my" with a small thrust of his hips.

"My bed," he whispered again this time catching her lips with his own.

Blair hungrily nipped at his lips, eager to taste him, and Yoongi wasted no time obliging her by sweeping his tongue into her mouth. His arms wrapped around her, holding her immobile on her upper half, but his hips began to move in time to the tongue in her mouth.

Blair's moans were nonstop before she twisted her head to the side, desperate to draw in much needed breath.

"Yoongi, too many clothes! Please," she begged and though his face was nuzzled into her neck, she could still feel the smile against her skin.

"Already Blair? I was just getting started," he pretended to pout, and Blair now tugged her hands free and began to draw his t-shirt up and over his head. Yoongi let her as he helped them both sit up more, then smiled as Blair wiggled out of her pajama shorts.

She reached for him, then paused when she realized he was still in the black tactical pants he would have worn through the airport. She looked up at him and was amused that he seemed a little sheepish.