𝟎𝟎𝟓

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 005 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 = 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐗 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [Crying, crying, crying, forget it now. Love you, love you, love you, no matter what I do]❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

The next day at school was hectic. Deadlines had to be met, midterms were coming up...

Basically, it was a nightmare for them all. For the Chinese girl, her midterm was a musical . Every year, the university would do two very different musicals. Naturally, the two leads have never been the same, but Mya was determined to change that.

Since they were at the midway point, it was time for auditions to begin.

This year, the first musical was Beauty and the Beast.

❛ ━━・❪ 📖 ❫ ・━━ ❜

"You're going out for Belle, I'm guessing?" Alaska asked, sipping on her iced coffee.

Mya nodded her head excitedly. "Belle has always been a dream role of mine, so I'm really excited to audition!"
"You'll have to kiss someone too," Riley grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at the youngest.
"Wouldn't it be nice if Jeongin turned out to be your handsome Prince?" Alaska added teasingly.

Mya's cheeks just flushed and pushed the comment away. Her two friends laughed at her reaction.

The three girls were spending some much needed time together after a rather chaotic week. Fortunately, it was Saturday so the girls decided to meet up at a little cafe and catch up.