𝟎𝟐𝟑

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 023 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [They don't know about the up-all-nights, they don't know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right (they don't know)] ❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

"People, it is tech week! This means that I expect your absolute best because we have seven days until opening night! Seven!"

Mrs. Park had been yelling at the cast for the past four hours.

Mya had been worked to the bone as she sang the song 'Home' for the sixth time. The stage manager hadn't been able to get the timing of the lights which meant she was about to sing the song for the seventh time.

Deuce watched as she began to sing the opening lines, hearts in his eyes. Watching the girl he was falling for shine was truly inspiring.

"Is this home... am I here for a day or forever?"

This week was the one that Mya was the most stressed about. See, because Mya hadn't felt comfortable with kissing Deuce, Mrs. Park had kindly said that they'd only have to kiss during tech week... which was this week.

She was absolutely dreading it. She didn't want to kiss someone that wasn't Jeongin, but now that they had ended things... she supposed things were different.