Uncovering secrets

Prov: nightmare

A soft radio like noise filled the air and I looked around the same old house and the same stupid routine, going insane just to get the kid in the room after all we are the recantations of his fears the other didn't like how they were formed and kinda uncomfortable to tell but found courage to tell each other except for me , they knew it was bad when I froze or my radio noise got louder hell I even shake a bit but I shouldn't be scared because I'm a nightmare a bigger threat to the fears and yet I shake in uneasiness from my forming it's pathetic really but the others don't think so and that Fredbear specimen he look's almost like me which was absurd I should be feared and respected not him trying to take it over I won't allow it after all we don't have a lot of time to catch him it only be a matter of time but I honestly don't know what will happen once the countdown ends will we be forgotten forever just a memory or will we come to haunt the one who has hurt us, maybe just a bit of both who knows but as long as the secrets inside the chest stays locked the hidden secrets of us will forever be locked away never to come and torment us hopefully he won't ever come close to touching the damn thing and that nightmare Fredbear stays in his god damn lane, I can't have another problem running around as the little bastard locking us out, maybe more secrets will be uncovered.
—————————————————————————-
Note: enjoy! This is my backstory for the animatronics no it's not canon please understand that this is a fan story and not all of it is true! Happy reading! - Firefox:)