Chapter 1: Meeting the crew and her

I hope you all are enjoying this also now the chapters will start with a picture of Rebecca as bio and prologue didn't include her also if you are wondering this is like  9 days before Gloria and David get caught in the drive by

                                                                  Maine's POv

Maine :Alright  listen up we are meeting up with a guy who used to run with my  crew back in the day.

Dorio: Can't believe I mean its been 4 years since we seen that kid.

Rebecca: All you two have done is talk about this guy is he really as great as you say?

Maine: Yes he was a kid when he ran with me and Dorio back in the day he was like when he joined us he was 15 but he left for a bit.

Pilar: Lets see what this kid is all about. 

Kiwi: This should be interesting . 

Maine: He likes meeting up in the night  he is sometimes sticks out .

Rebbeca: Why  does he stick out? 

Dorio: You'll see why in a bit .  

                                                                      Y/n's POV his second car

(My personal Favorite Song)

Im in the car listening to my favorite Samurai song as we Wolfie and I where on the way to mains place with Pharaday severed head in the  right next to me 

(Y/n): Wolfie what do you think of this song ? 

Blade Wolf: Samurai Song Chippin came out in 2018 and you where born in 2054 long after Johnny Silverhand's death I guess you have good taste in music .

(Y/n): When the hell where you made ? 

Blade Wolf: I was made back in 2015 but wasn't activated til 2016 . 

(Y/n): That makes sense Wolfie but I asked what you thought of the song . 

Blade Wolf: Its good its almost as if the one listening wants to this song wants to tear down the corporations. 

(Y/n): Something like that *he smiles driving  as his windows are down* Almost there Wolfie

(For those Wondering what car he is driving it is the Chevillon Thrax 388 Jefferson)

Blade Wolf: Why did you stop working with this Maine ?

(Y/n): Someone else had hired me for a job who I work on and off. 

Blade Wolf: Understandable is that the place? 

(Y/n): Yep this the place for right just stay in the car cause Im not sure how Maine will react to this .
Blade Wolf: Understood will be in the car in case  things go south .

 *you stop the car putting it in park as you Maine stand a certain length away from your car as you get out from the car* 

(Y/n): Maine my choom how you doin?

Maine: Rodrigues after 5 years you show up you gotta be here for a reason .

(Y/n): Straight to the point yes to do two things one tell you Faraday won't be paying for the jobs he has you and your crew have done .

*this caused a Maine to look at you with confusion*

Maine: Why the hell wouldn't he? 

(Y/n): Because half the man he used to be. *he reaches in to his car and throws Faraday's severed head at the feet of Maine causing some people to be shocked about this*