Part 3

AY/n pov
I am now handling y/n body . I left the balcony. I go downstairs to find jk .
Ay/n : kookiiii

I get into his hallway where he was on his throne . I looked at him and he was looking breath taking with his pet . He looked at me .

Jk : ay/n Ay/n : how do you know I was not y/n

Jk : ay/n
Ay/n : how do you know I was not y/n .
Jk : cause you have seen my pet and if their was y/n she would be afraid.

Y/n : (from inside) you are wrong mister after seeing Tae vampire side now I am not afraid of anything and what it will do of me when I have ay/n .

Ay/n : yeha stop popping in between we were talking.
Y/n : okii .
Jk : you both talks very much and you both are exactly same . Physical and emotionally both .

Ay/n : ah I think she is the human form of mine . Like lady Linda ( goddess) said we all have one human form without powers . It looks like same and have same behavior.

Warning
In this story I am going to talk about some gods which is not related to any religion so don't take it seriously and don't compare them to any God . Every God I mentioned is my imagination.

Jk : yeha it was true I can say lady Linda was right and maybe I also have a human self .
Ay/n : yeha it can be . May I come their . * point towards the throne .

Jk : it is even a thing to ask don't you use to sit here with me before .
Ay/n : yeha I was just asking if something change.
I go to him a sit on his throne with him .

Jk : nothing changed we both are like before just y/n is in the between but how did this happened .
Ay/n : yeha I want to tell you everything but it is a long story .

Jk : I have time for you baby.
I heard a sound of someone running in.... it was jk man .
??? : my lord vampire king taehyung came with his army outside our castel .

Jk : what the f.. he want .
Ay/n : he want y/n .
Jk : not gonna happen. I will not let him do this .
He turned into his demonic form and vanished in no seconds.

Y/n : but ...
Ay/n : what happened y/n .
Y/n : I..what he will do to tae .

Ay/n : I really don't know . I think they will fight and it will be a bad thing.
Y/n : why ?

Ay/n : they will get injured. They both have equal powers . They can d^e .
Y/n : please don't say like this I...I love Tae.
Ay/n : what ? * shock as hell .

Y/n : yeha tomorrow I was crying. Nothing got into my eyes . I love him . I was missing him . I don't know if he do the same or not but I do .

Ay/n : oh shit what we will do now . I love jk you love taehyung and we have only one body . If taehyung doesn't love you then I will stay with jk only okay .

Y/n : Okay but please don't let them fight I don't want them to get injured.
Ay/n : me too . I will take care of it I have more powers then them I will try to solve it . I think it's time to tell them everything.

Other side
Taehyung pov
I was waiting for him in my vampire form he came and he was in his demonic form .

Jk : * laugh * again Why the hell do you have problem when ever I find my love you are always their to intrupt .
Tae : again huh that time I was right . I told you what will be the consequences but you never listened me , you were too much in love . * angry *

I can understand cause now I am in love * soft * but why the fu^k you take y/n away from me . I am taking care of her . ........and What do you mean by again you love y/n ? Y/n is mine not yours . She is going .....

Jk : shut up you are not gonna take y/n with you .
He said while flying in rage and black energy form in his hand.

I also fly and red energy form in my hand ready to shoot on him but them a voice intrupted and what I see it made my world upside down .

Ay/n : stop this jk and taehyung. * yelling
She was Ay/n .
Tae : ay/n what are you doing here . If he have you why the f^^k he is not letting go my y/n .

Ay/n : cause I am in the body of y/n
Tae : wait WHAT. How can this even possible . Y/n looked like you I thought it was the thing lady Linda told us about but didn't thought that you are their .

You were behaving like human living with me and never told me .
Ay/n : I am in her body taehyung. Y/n is their , she exists. You were taking care of y/n only okay .

I was their but never feel something cause we were on earth and I was in her body . My powers didn't work on earth . I and she never remembered what we talked until we talk again .

Y/n: that's why Tae I never told you . I don't even know that she existed until I talk to her. I never remember anything after she go inside my body. I remember when she come again .

She told me that she have her power fully here in this world . That's why I remember everything here . I want to tell you that day when we come to your vampire castle but you have work .

Tae : y/n ... * softly * I understand it . It is not your fault but how did this happened.
Ay/n : it's a long story can we go into castle and then talk .

I nodded and we both get into the castel and sit in the living room together .
Ay/n : so let me tell you what happened but before it let me tell y/n about us jk , me and what happened between you both ( pointing at taehyung and jk ) .

Please click the star and vote the story and follow me it will help me a lot . 🥺