School Fight

Eren's POV

I wonder what time it is? I don't wanna open my eyes just yet but I also can't help feeling that I'm being watched, maybe it'll go away if I ignore it. I wonder if Levi is still asleep or if he's awake browsing through his phone. His room smells nice, a soft sweet smell lingers in his room. I finally open my eyes just to see Levi staring at me.

"G-good morning" I nervously said. He didn't say anything back. He sat up and scooted off his bed. "Did you sleep well?" Why is he ignoring me? No.. was he awake when I..? No he couldn't have been awake, I made sure he was asleep. He put some black sweats on and walked towards the door.

"Are you coming?" he slightly looked back at me, he looked very tired.

"Oh yeah"

I got out of his bed and walked out of his room with him. I think Mikasa and Armin are still asleep. We walked down into the kitchen and Levi started to make breakfast. I looked around, taking a glance at the clock on the wall.

4:38AM

I don't think I've ever been up this early for school. Levi handed me a plate with french toast and scrambled eggs on it. I thanked him and started eating, they tasted good. Armin and Mika soon joined us in the kitchen with Levi placing a plate of food Infront of them fixing his plate last.

5:36AM

I helped Mika wash the dishes we used. Armin went to the downstairs bathroom that was across from Mika's bedroom, to change. Levi was sitting on the couch watching the news, what an old man thing to do. It didn't take us long to finish the dishes. I walked up to Levi's room to fold the blanket I was supposed to use last night. After doing that I went to the bathroom down the hall from his room and changed and cleaned myself up.

6:02AM

Mika and Levi's house is kind of far from the school so we left early. We all walked together having small conversations here and there. I looked ahead and saw a brunette girl with a ponytail and glasses, waving excitedly at us. I heard Levi let out a sigh as we got closer to the girl. Oh I know her, she's a friend of Levi's, she then joined us on our walk to school. We got to the High School and we separated into our own groups. Walking to our locker Armin nervously talked about a test he has in 2nd period.

"You're really smart Armin! Don't worry about it!" I reassured him

I know he couldn't help but worry. He has a very bad anxiety problem and separation anxiety which didn't help him, when we were in middle school he would have an anxiety attack almost every day. He's gotten better with handling it and doesn't have anxiety attacks as often.

The 10 minute bell rang, telling students who have to walk to different buildings to start heading to class. Armin was one of them. We also had a 5 minute bell for the student who didn't have to leave the main building. Mikasa and I have 1st period together which was science so we headed to that class.

I will take certain hallways to certain classes so I could walk past Levi. I knew Levi's locker number and his entire class schedule.

1st period- English Language

2nd period- Biology

3rd period- Lunch

4th period- Study Hall

5th period- History

6th period- Gym

We have two lunch times, juniors and seniors have lunch during 3rd period and freshmen and sophomores have lunch during 4th period. I'm a junior and Levi is a Senior so we both have the same lunch time.