The Main Character is here- Chapter 2

It's starting guys, the bumpy ride of our all time haremist, shido, good luck to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Yuki POV)
[Inside fraxinus]
As I was looking at the sleeping shido, he suddenly woke up, and I waved at him

"Hey there shido, you good?"

"Wha, what is this place? where am I? why are you here Yuki? where's kotori, is she alright? who is this-"

"Calm down shido, I'm Reine Muresame, head analyst of Fraxinus, your brother is a lead technician and is known as the Young Master of hearts"

"Wah, fraxinus what now?"

I sighed, it was best if kotori was to explain it to him, I'm tired, and Reine isn't exactly that good at explaining

"Please follow me to the commander"

I ushered him to kotori, as he saw kotori in the commander seat, he was baffled, I know that feeling.

"K-kotori?!!"

"Yeah, hey there shido"

"Wait, are you really my little cute imouto?"

"Yuki-nii, you can do as why you want"

"No, you can do it, hit him"

"W-wah, why, what did I do wrong?!!"

"You forgot your little sister's face,.shido, maybe we should send you to a house for the old"

"Agreed"

"What, you too Yuki?!!"

I sighed, then I looked over kotori

"Anyways, explain it to him kotori"

"Yeah, there are three main points, first, that is a spirit, they are entities that make spacequakes when they appear"

Then she pointed over to the screen, it was princess, then shido was absorbing all the information that he was gathering

"Second, the AST, they take care of spirits when they appear, when taking care of it, I mean they kill it on the spot"

"What, t-that's origami, isn't it Yuki?!!"

"I know, *Sigh* I can't talk her out of it, it's her revenge for spirits"

I won't let them know about that incident, right now, protecting kotori or "Ifrit" was top priority, as I said that, kotori took on to the next subject at hand, which is...

"There's a peaceful way of dealing spirits, that's why your here shido"

"Why me exactly?"

"I will say it, to put it bluntly, you talk, date and kiss them, to seal their powers"

As I said that, shido's eyes widened

"No way, how did you even know?!!"

"We looked in the early footages of you and saw your potential, don't ask anymore"

"But-"

I hit him in the head, why doubting us of all time, you don't doubt us when we tell or do something, why now?

"Just believe him shido, no more question"

I sighed, I didn't want him to press further because it will embarrass kotori, since I've also seen it, in live and on record.

"Fine, I won't ask anything"

As shido sighed in defeat, I saw kotori having a relieved face and looked at me, it was probably a thanks