Chapter Fifty One.

Chapter Fifty One
Primadonna

A BLOODY FACE and some bruises was enough to make Sydney want to kill everybody in the house

A BLOODY FACE and some bruises was enough to make Sydney want to kill everybody in the house. The fighting had gone on for way too long and everywhere she turned, there was a body flying across the room and things were being smashed. She was exhausted and angry.  She had been through so much and seen so much.  When she was little,  Daniel taught her that karate was used as self defense and that it was an art.  It was beautiful much like dancing.  But this was something else.  It was evil and vengeful.  Sydney didn't know if she wanted to continue it any longer.

From where she was standing in the kitchen,  she saw Hawk frozen in place and looking around him.  He was watching the fighting going on in guilt.  She was Eli poking through.  "You're staring to get it,  aren't you?"

Hawk quickly looked at her.

"This isn't you,"  Sydney continued.  She motioned her hand up and down and then all around her.  "This was never you.  You joined karate to protect yourself,  not to harm others.  You hurt your best friend because of it.  You destroyed your reputation because of it.  Look around you,  Eli.  This has to stop."

Hawk stared at her for a good two minutes before snapping out of it and nodding slowly,  taking in her words.  It didn't register to him till now that he and Sydney were a lot alike. 

"Hey,  yo,  Hawk.  Free shot!"

Sydney looked down the walk way to see two of the boys holding Demetri down with his arm up like they were going to break it.  She looked between them and Hawk quickly.  "Eli."

But he didn't do anything.

Sydney sighed in defeat and moved to go stop them but Hawk out his arm out,  stopping her.  She looked at him confused before she saw his face darken into a glare.  He sprinted towards them and Sydney prepared for the worst.

Instead,  he jumped up and kicked both of the boys in the face.  He grabbed the one holding Demetri and threw him into the glass table.

Sydney stepped back slightly in shock before running towards them. 

"Look man,  I'm sorry.  for all of it,"  Hawk said to Demetri.  He looked over his shoulder at Sydney.  "I'm sorry,  Syd."

Her eyes went to Demetri for a split second.

"Do you want to help me win this thing?"

Demetri stood there in shock for a minute before smiling.  "Hell yeah."

As much as she wanted to,  Sydney wasn't ready to forgive him yet for what he put them all through.  It would take more than hurting the Cobra Kai's to make up for what he did.

But for now,  she worried about ending the fight and the three of them took down anyone that came their way.  After flipping one of the guys into the floor,  she quickly looked at them.  "You guys take care of this.  I need to find Miguel."