Rhino Melancholy

Dead in the night, an explosion sets off from afar. What could this have been? Who knows...

Next Morning in Beast Co-op

In Shirou's office with two items in front of him one being Michiru's student ID while the other item was a scarf that belongs to Tee. Shirou then sniffs the card getting some images of Michiru's past along with her travels with Tee heading to Anima City, but one image showed a damaged bike and his close friend Nazuna on the ground from MIchiru's perspective. the scene change to a indoor basketball court with Michiru throwing the ball into a hoop. Tee with his friends Nazuna and Harry was watching. Then the scene changed again with the Nazuna in front of Michiru.

Nazuna: I did it! I got the audition!

Michiru: That's great! You can do it, Nazuna! Do you best!

Suddenly Nazuna started to shake making Michiru worried for her friend, then Nazuna's hair turned pink and ears came up from her head shocking Michiru. The Agent bringing Nazuna into a car as Michiru noticed the car, but was not aware who was inside of said car. the scene then changed again with Michiru in front of the basketball hoop with the basketball in her hand, but then sees that the sudden change of her body happen to her like with Nazuna. then came to the feeling of loneliness as Michiru secluded herself in her room, but then the scene with Tee seeing her appearance and the scene of Tee defending Michiru from Beastman hunters. then it came to the day when the two discovered the website that advertised Anima City.

Shirou then puts the ID card down and picks up Tee's scarf and sniffs it to get some images of Tee's past from Tee first meeting Harry his close friend, then Michiru and Nazuna. The day he got on ambulance for Michiru and Nazuna about they worried. His life was training in Martial Arts. Harry was tell Tee about his leaving.

Harry: Tee, I don't think I was coming back. Even I was about to move to see my father.

Tee: I hope is the promise.

Harry: Tell Nazuna about me when I was move in.

Harry was enter the car and leaving. but then sees of scene with Tee's parents discovering Michiru appearance and leave the house. Going any further back he notices the day that Tee were saved by the Beastman, that Beastman turn to him.

Shirou: So... It was him.

--------

The night before, Melissa found a good room with a suitable bed for either one of them to sleep on, Tee volunteered to let Michiru sleep on it. Though, it hardly mattered who got dibs on the bed, since the two ultimately decided yet again to sleep close to each other. It was a common occurrence now, and the two didn't mind it.

Tee wake up in a bit of a daze, as yesterday was a bit of a disastrous and cold day, more so after hearing Michiru's statement on Beastmen and the city itself. He could see where she's coming from, yet, it still takes him by surprise. It didn't take very long for Michiru to wake up as well, because the sound of a rooster could be heard from the roof, presumably Gem. Michiru and Tee decide to open the window to greet him.

Michiru: Good morning Mr. Gem!

Tee: Nice weather, isn't it?

Gem: Ah, you're both awake! How is that room? It's way better than the rooftop, is it not?

Michiru: Yeah! Thanks!

Tee: It's definitely more comfortable, so thank you!

Michiru looks up at a certain building in the distance, as it is rather large compared to any other building around.

Gem: Hm? Ah, it's the Medical Center. SYLVASTA Medical Center. It's under direct management of SYLVASTA Pharmaceutics. There's a laboratory and a hospital there.