Greedy Bears

It was a fresh morning. Tee and Michiru were sitting on the table, enjoying some breakfast, while talks a sport were happening on the radio.

Radio: Last night, Wild Calling won their game six to two. The losing team, Night Runners, had three deaths. With the death of the last dodo Beastman in a double play during the game, dodo Beastmen have gone extinct.

He heard this and nearly spat your food out, but Tee composed himself.

Michiru: Woah, Tee, you alright?

Tee: Y-Yeah. Just a bit surprised to hear that...

Michiru: Same here.

After breakfast, they head out to the balcony, where Tee and Michiru play a game of basketball. Meanwhile, Shirou is sitting nearby watching the match.

Shirou: Aren't you turning back into your human form, Tanuki?

Michiru: Huh? Well, yes, but being in human form is like wearing high heels all the time.

Tee: I think it takes a bit more effort for her than everyone else.

Shirou: I wasn't asking you.

Tee: Yeesh, just an observation...

Michiru: Besides, this is way more comfortable for me.

Michiru takes the ball from Tee and shoots for the hoop, dunking the ball right in.

Shirou: Being a tanuki is more comfortable, you say?

Shirou gets up from his chair and goes off somewhere. He truly do wonder what's up with him sometimes. With that, Tee and Michiru decided there had to be a better place to play with others.

Michiru: Melissa!

Melissa: Yes?

Michiru: Isn't there a basketball club of a basketball association in this town?

Melissa: Basketball?

Tee: Of course, We've been up for playing a game with some other folks.

Michiru: Yeah, it's been so long since I played! I feel like I'm getting stiff.

Melissa: A game? Well, we've got those.

Michiru: You got those?

Tee see Michiru beaming her bright smile, and it made him smile, but what was getting you more excited was a chance to play a game with others.

-----

This was a baseball game! With an ongoing match between flamingos and bears.

Melissa: It is a game nonetheless.

Michiru: This is baseball. This isn't basketball.

Tee: I never thought there a Baseball in this town?

Melissa: Yeah, They run around chasing the ball, so it's not really any different.

Announcer: Hello to the five or six baseball fans in Animacity. Pink-Flamingos, as you can see, are all hotties! Their opponents, Bears, as you can see, are lamebrain bears. They're on a fantastic record-breaking losing streak!

Michiru: Tee, look! They're playing baseball as Beastmen.

Tee: Yeah, They definitely are, though, something's rather fishy about those flamingo gals...

Before he could finish Tee sentence
His hand quickly catch a ball coming at high speed towards him.

Michiru: Nice catch, Tee.

Tee: Thanks.

???: Hey! Heeeeeey! Heeeeeeey!

The person calling out for the ball was a small Beastman that seemed to be a Raccoon. He asking Tee to throw the ball his way. But Tee get an idea and give the ball to Michiru.