chpater-5

Pov:
It was early morning in kiloude city.Serena was up early to see ash practise in the morning with his pokemons.When ash was done with his traning and saw serena so he decided to talk to her.

Ash(walking towards serena): Hey serena did you had a good sleep?

Serena( slight blush) : yea ash i did...hey ash why do you always wake up and train so hard everyday..you and your pokemon are so strong you can beat any trainer that i know..

Ash( laughing while scratching his back of the head) : Well you see it might be true that i cannot be defeated that easily but you never know what will happen in the league and gym battles plus i gotta train frogadier and lucario...they are my newest addition to the team at least as far as i remember.

Serena: Well i guess you are right.

Pov:
Then gary came out of nowhere..

Gary:Hey you two come on lets grab breakfast get going ..

Pov:
Serena then went to the cafeteria after dressing up to get breakfast..where clemont bonnie and ash with gary was siting already but the only empty place was beside ash so serena sat beside ash ..

Ash : so serena where is your showcase..

Serena: well this years season have not started but it will started on next month so i dont know where it will begin..

Ash: then guys does anyone else have any other place they want to visit..

Pov:
The others said they had none...

Ash : okay so i think then i will go for the gym battles..

Pov:
Everyone nodded and agreed to what ash said..

Gary : hey ash let me take readings during your gym battles...i will tag along till you get all the badges i will get a lot of data...

Ash : For sure...

Pov:
Then the group took their lunch and set out for santalune city for ash first gym badge.After two days they reached santalune city in the mean time ash shared a lot of stories to clemont bonnie and serena about his journeys to other regions.

In santalune city gym

Refree: This will be a two on two battle.The battle between challange ash and gym leader viola begins..

Ash : pikachu i choose you.

Viola(throws a pokeball) : surskit come on out.

Ash: pikachu hse electro web..

Viola : surskit dodge it and use ice beam..

Pov:
Pikachu used electroweb but surskit dodges it and used ice beam which hit pikachu one leg but pikachu was able to break the ice but in the meantime the whole battle field was covered in ice which surskit is using to move very fast...

Viola(smriked): ash pikachu you two are done now...surskit use ice beam on pikachu he wont be able to move...

Pov:
Surkit was going to use ice beam but then..

Ash : Pikachu use iron tail on the ground..

Pov:
Pikachu used iron tail on the ground and thus broke the ice in the ground which was surskit only advantage.Surskit was now not able to move because she cannot slide anymore on the broken platform...