chapter-7

Pov:
Ash and the other went to the cyllage city gym for ash second gym badge.Their they met the gym leader Grant who welcome ash and accepted his challange and asked him to climb a huge wall to reach the battle area.As climbed the huge wall and made it to top while the others took the elevator.

Refree:This will a two vs two battle..whoever is out of pokemon first wins the battle.

Ash : frogadier i choose you.

Grant : Onix i choose you.

Ash : frogadier use shadow clone and close in towards onix.

Pov:
frogadier made several clones around 50+ and made it's way near to onix.

Grant: Onix use iron tail and knock off the clones..

Pov:
Onix iron tail knocked out all of the clones and the real frogadier barely do doges it .

Ash:Frogadier use water pulse .

Pov:
The water pulse hit onix and onix cried out in pain.

Grant :Onix use rock tomb

Pov:
onix then started to glow then several rocks fell from the top towards frogadier.

Grant: Now ash lets see how you and frogadier dodges this..

Ash(smriked):Frogadier use the rocks and climb up ..and use water pulse.

Pov:
Frogadier uses the rocks from the rock tomb and started to climb up then he jumped on the face of onix and used a water pulse in his head which was a direct hit. Onix fell to the ground with swirly eyes.

Refree: onix is unable to battle frogadier is the winner.

Grant(called onix back to the pokeball and thanked him and thre another pokeball):tyrunt is choose you.

Refree: Do the challanger want to change pokemon.

Ash:No me and frogadier are fine.

Refree:The let the battle begin.

Ash:Frogadier use shadow clone and close in.

Pov:
Frogadier uses clone and closed in to tyrunt but then ..

Grant(smriked):tyrunt jump up and use drago meteor.

Pov:
tyrunt jumped up and used drago meteor...thet meteorite are now falling to the ground knocking frogadier clone.

Ash : Frogadier use cut a slice the rocks that get in the way.

Pov:
frogadier sliced the rocks that kept falling at him but one rock hit him..

Ash: frogadier are you alright

Pov:
Frogadier hurt and is stading barely..

Ash(thought): This is not good we have to end this quick.*ash yelled*: frogadier once again use shdow clone and close in to tyrunt..

Grant: tyrunt jump up and use drago meteor

Pov:
Frogadier closed innto tyrunt as he jumped up again and used drago meteor...

Ash(smriked): frogadier keep up your clones and jump up in the drago meteor.

Pov:
Grant was shocked as well as others..when frogadier started to climb the drago meteor along with his other clones and then they reached the height where tyrunt was..