part 10

Damn I am so sleepy.

Vegas thought to him self and he can see that pete's temperature is going down.So he just huged pete and fell sleep with him.

Time skip
In the morning

"Uh my head hurts."

Pete woke up with a little headache. But his heart skiped when he saw vegas hugging him. His long black hair, pinkish lips gave him a ethereal look. He looks so innocent when he is in sleep.

Without pete realizing his lips were on vegas's lips. When pete came to his scenes he immediatel look his lips away from vegas's lips and covered his face with his hands.

"What the hell am I doing. Oh my goood"

Pete screamed in his head.

"Come on keep going "

Pete screamed when he heard vegas's voice.

"I I am sorry 😅. I mm ju- just"

"😏 It's okay pete."

That's the time pete suddenly remembered that vegas left him yesterday.

"Why did you leave me yesterday"

Pete's smile faded away and he looked scary . This is the first time vegas seeing pete like this.

"Um.I- I- uhh I'm sorry"

"Okay I forgive you and bye I am going home"

Pete stood up and again he fell on to the bed because he felt dizzy.

"You okay?? Pete!! Pete !! talk to me"

"Yes!! I am!! "

Pete said to vegas.After few minuts pete wore his cloths and went to office without waiting for vegas.His fever haven't gone down but he was feeling okay .

.........................................................................

"Hey pete."

"Hey shaani"

"😁 I was wondering If you can join us  with the party tonight. Our whole section will go for a party tonight.Our department head will resign tomorrow So this is a goodbye party"

"Mmm okay.I will come"

Pete was talking with shaani when sammi came.

"Pete !! is vegas inside?"

Sammi looked so bad.She is pale and look like she don't have any life in her.

"Y yes miss sammy.He is inside.But are you okay miss."

"Yes pete I am okay.But can you get me a hot coffee please. Don't add sugar. I want it hot okay.Don't let it cool down.Thanks in advance pete

"Okay I will miss "

Then sammi went inside.

"What happened to sammi she looks horrible. Look like she is going through something. It's okay let me give a her a tasty coffee. And she talked to me very polite today.

Pete thought to him self.

After making the coffee pete was going to vegas's office.But someone blocked his way. Pete froze on the spot after seeing the man.He began to tremble and pured coffee on him self.It was hot and he burned himself but the man infront of him is more scarier than that hot coffee.

"K.. Kom. What are you doing here?"

Pete asked while going backwards because kom was coming closer to him.