Chapter 5: Battle training 2

With a release of the pin from bakugo's arm grenade costume, came a giant blast engulfing izuku midorya along with it. Shaking the whole building.

Every spectators shares the same feeling, extremely worried for the well being of the greenete brocolli. Except for rimuru who had a wide grin, displayed on his face.

"I thought this was just practice!!" Kirishima said, shocked by the practical realism. Of bakugo's action that could endanger a persons life.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!!" Allmight screamed

Through the screen as the smoke clears, there stood izuku unharmed, but the same could not be said to the broken concrete wall behind him.

A large hole marked by a devastating shot of power, and yet the target stood, strong and alive. Not a single burn mark present.

Bakuko realising, was sacred for a moment. He knows that izuku wpuld have dodge that. And yet somehow he didn't this time. He did alter the direction of his target to showcase his explosion, hitting izuku directly at full power wasn't his intention.

But instead of showing his concern with his action, he was displeased.

He wasn't happy, anger surges inside of him.

Why, he thought.

Why was he unarmed.

When he saw his power, he thought it was some kind of physical strengthening quirk, so whats this black mass coursing around him.

"YO- DEKU I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU!! SO DON'T HOLD BACK" Screamed bakugo, anger evident on his face.

"Ka-kacchan... " Izuku trembling at his feet, stares in horror at the damage.

He could have dodge it but didn't, for a moment he felt something in him. All his fear fades away, after everything cleared. Everything suddenly came back and he couldn't stop imagining what kind of state would he be in right now if it werent for black mass around him that shares the same appearance and motion of a fire.

"All this time, YOU LIED TO ME!! You had a power, a quirk this strong. Something that could defend against my attack" He walked forward, towards the cowering izuku. His sight locked on him, driven by his anger and frustration "STAND UP AND FIGHT ME!!"

Moments earlier when bakugo releases his pin, iida and uraraka was already in action.

"Was that bakugo?" Iida questioned at the strong quake that shook the building. "What is he doing?"

Uraraka perked up, using her quirk on her self after seeing the chance, moving forward towards iida who was assesing the situation.

At the moment he noticed uraraka coming towards him, he moved ahead to block her way. But unexpectedly, uraraka jumps. Floating away from iida who was caught off guard.

"So you can levitate yourself" he commented, amaze at what uraraka powers can do. Looking at her, he knew she was aiming to get a grab on the prop bomb to take the win.

But he wasn't going to let that happen.

Dispel, uraraka says with a sure win face "this special move takes a lot out of me"

Iida moved, his legs turbo on boost, manuevering on ground, grabbing the prop bomb before uraraka gets a hold on it.

Surprised, uraraka tumbles down not finding the time to land properly after missing her target.

"Your quirk posses no threat as long as you can't touch anything" iida on his villain mode says like a villain on a kid show "Now struggle as i continue to take away your precious time! Gu ha ha ha ha"