Chapter 1 (part 2)

WARNING: Some mentions of blood

                                                                      ~Two Weeks Ago~

Before you met Belos, you were a normal witch. You went to Hexside and studied bard magic and potions before your last year, when you studied all of the subjects.

You had a few friends, but as you got better at magic and received more praise, they drifted away.

Your family was no better. You were a single child and your parents wanted absolutely nothing to do with you. 

And so you developed a thirst for praise, looking for it in all sorts of places. You started acting cocky and full of yourself just to hide the pain.

As you grew so talented at magic that even the Emperor noticed you, your parents finally started to care. In a bad way of course. It's always bad in stories...

They started yelling at you if you came home with a bad grade, escalating to slicing you on several occasions. They were always careful about cutting you out of view, making sure that your scars were always underneath clothing so no one could see.

Eventually you started fighting. You taught yourself sword-fighting and when you mastered that, you moved on to the staff. 

You fought the coven guards when you were bored, your favorite target a guard named Steve. You have created a somewhat friendship, and you enjoyed fighting him while talking about your life. But don't worry, you made sure to always go soft on him.

You always won these fights, but it was still fun for you. You developed the catch-phrase of "Cya!" while throwing a cyan smoke bomb. You became the Cyan menace, and you were flipping' proud of it.

                                                                       ༻⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽༺

Author's Note: 

Heyyyy! Did you like the whole 'Cyan Menace' thing? Yeah, thanks for reading! Byeeeeeeee!

Ps. I'll try to do one chapter per week, maybe more?