Chapter 9 : Rose's Are Red

{Third person's point of view}

It was the next morning. The sun has risen into the sky and Selena's was walking through the forest again. Tall trees was hanging above her head as she walked along the little path that lead somewhere north. She still haven't gotten the necessary survival resources she needs, but she does have her own survival skills. Walking along this lonely path was just her soulful body. She didn't understand why she still could remember those horrid things.

Flash Back

She was only at the age of 15 and she wasn't at her right mind. She was wondering more about what Trancy can do to her if she doesn't do her work than actually doing her work. Her work was being done slowly but when she finally came back to reality, she was going faster. She already experienced more than once with being sexually assaulted by Alois Trancy, but she can't do anything. She was basically his slave and she couldn't go against him or her would order her father to do something to her. She continued her work. She was on her way to going and cleaning up her master's office. As she was about to knock on the door, she was scared. She couldn't seem to do it. But she knew she had to clean the office. She knocked on the door as she heard Alois saying "come in". She entered the room,fearing for her life. She was completely scared of what would happen next. "Oh. It's only you." He said as she saw the smirk on his face. "I have... come... to clean... your office." She said trembling. "Then clean it." He said as she put down the bucket. "But. You can clean my office on one condition." He said as she was already on the floor wanting to start and work. "What may that be sir?" She asked with a soft voice. He approached her and crocheted down to her level. "I want you to sit on my lap without your dress on and you would let me do whatever I want and if I tell you to do something, you must do it. Understood? Oh, and one more thing. You must take your dress off now and clean my floors." He said as she sat up from the floor and took off her dress, showing her corset and underwear. He picked up the dress and threw it in the corner somewhere. He sat by his desk and watched her clean his floors. When she was finished, she was forced to sit on his lap. While on his lap, he was opening the stings of her corset and he took it off her. He also eliminated her underwear from her body. "Now stand here next to my chair and don't move from there." He said as she did exactly what he told her to do. He took off all his clothes and he pushed her on the floor. He violently touched her face. He had her on the floor. The knock on the door was from her father. "Come in." Alois said as he licked her chest and Claude could only watch. He was forced to watch Alois rape her and he couldn't do anything to help his poor daughter...

Selena felt disgusted by those memories. "Why can't I just be free from these memories?" She asked herself as she held her head and walked through the forest until she came to an opening where there was a lake. The water was shimmering in the sun as she took some water in her hands and threw it over her face. When she looked up, a girl with raven black hair and deep peacock-blue eyes stood there in front of her.

[The pic on top describes Roslea]

She gasps as she fell backwards. "Oh. I see you don't know me yet." She said in an  unpleasant manner. "Who are you?" Selena asked her as she looked down at Selena. "I'm Roslea Hollows. Daughter of Jonathan and Scarlet Hollows. Heir to the throne of Daimler. And if I have to kill you first the throne, then I shall do it." She said as she summoned a sword and aimed it at her head. She moved out of the way so she could save her head. She got summoned her sword and blocked Roslea's sword as they sparked against each other.

She pushed back Roslea and got off the floor. "Why do you want to kill me anyway?" She asked Roslea. "Because... I want my throne back you bitch." Roslea said to her as she went at her again. She managed to block the attack again but was nearly taken off her feet. Roslea enchanted a spell as she left out her hand and her eyes changed into a crimson red colour, glowing as anyone around her could feel how much more powerful she has gotten. She threw a spark at Selena as she was pulled out of the way by someone.

She looked to see Canterbury. She was a bit shocked to see him but also relieved that he saved her life. She felt a connection between her and Canterbury. She felt like she knew him forever, which she did. She felt as though she wanted to hold him. "Oh my. Look at the two lovebirds." Roslea said as Selena brushed her feelings and wants aside along with Canterbury. "I don't know what you talking about." She said as they charged straight at each other. Just as they were inches away, Roslea disappeared and Selena fell on the floor; face first.

She felt irritated. She got up from the floor and dusted herself nicely. She looked back at Canterbury who was watching the fight the whole time. She walked to him as he looked at her. "Thank you. I might of gotten killed if I never blocked the attack myself." She said as him. "It was no problem, Selena." He replied. "She's cute. And I know why I have these feeling for her. It's because I love her and the way she acts. She is so unique and special. And she never deserved to be treated in such a way. She should of been treated better than that." Canterbury thought as he knew the truth. "Mm... Selena... I think it is time for me to go. I have to get going." He said as she looked at him walking away. "Okay bye." She said as she walked the opposite direction.

Some time later...

She was walking through the forest until she came to a camp in the forest. There were a whole lot if people gathered outside the tents. She ran to the campfire in search for help. A girl got up from a log and walked to her. She had black hair with a strip of blue in it and has brown eyes. "Hey. What happened to you?" She asked Selena. "I come from the town on the other side of the forest. I came here in search of help. I'm looking for a place of shelter." She said to the girl. "We are more than happy to take you in. I'm Clare and that is my twin sister Claris." As she pointed to a girl with looked just like but the strip in her hair was red. "I'm Jake." A boy said with brown hair and grey eyes. "I'm Devon and I'm the one that brought us all together." Another guy said as he had green hair and red eyes. "I hope you enjoy it here." Claris says as they take Selena in...

Next time on...

"So, the guard watch is on you" Clare says to Selena.

"I can't believe I'm on guard duty" as she sits by the fire.

She screams as someone touches her shoulder.

Chapter 10 : After Dark

A/n

Nine chapters has went by. I hope things are okay by where you are. Exams are over. Just one more term to go and things will be taking another step.

Chapter 9; complete. Look out for chapter 10 : After Dark now....