How it started ;⁠)

It was one fine day...she went to walk with her bestfriend... clearing her mind from her past events which broke her apart..after a hour of peaceful walk across the lake with her bestfriend..they arrived to their houses. She had no idea what to do in her vacation so she decided to give a visit to her neighbours house...and she saw her mom chit-chat with neighbour and joined them. After some good old chit-chat she lifted her head up and she couldn't believe her eyes...she saw someone who she didn't expect she would meet...it was San (we can also call him..her childhood crush) she was blushing a mess and couldn't hide it...well obviously we..

After sometime some health checkup was held up...they were checking hight , weight,etc.... finally it was San's time to check up and since everyone where busy with their reports no one one where there so the checker told her to check his height...she blushed again..she went up to do then her was standing in front of her..while blushing hard...just few inches between them but her heart raised up... beating fast than usual...blood rushing through her face...so height was done...and they did rest...

After a while everyone started to leave...but San and her were discussing things..about scl events (I know it's boring)..she stood up and about to leave and that's wen San her lovely dovey crush called her and asked "do u hv ig account"..she didn't know what to tell she was confused because she didn't tell about her Instagram account to anyone...she thought fuck it what's the worse going to happen and told " yeah I do, but mother doesn't know about it"...he replied "haha no problem..just put ur ACC here" and he gave her the phone and thts how my lovely jelly beans their story started....

I'll end for now the next part will be out soon hopefully
Next part title : how it's going