Part 2

"Well, I think you should get back to gaming and play with us sometime, there is this boy that I think you might really like...His name is George" she said while smiling.

When she said this, I calmly responded.

"Olivia, did you forget that I still have a boyfriend, who is living in France?" when I said that, she just had this weird look on her face, as if she didn't care about what I just said.

"Dude, do you really think that you'll be able to do long distance?"

After that sentence it felt like my brain has just exploded, I've heard that sentence before from a lot of people and I was getting annoyed. I know long distance is hard, but knowing the fact that he is just a flight  has always calmed me down.

"Well, I hope we can do it. I can't predict the future, but I know with all my heart that I love him."

"Okay fine...But think about my offer, even if you don't want to find love that is not miles away from you...I'm just saying that you might have fun with us". She said with eyes filled with hope that I might agree to her offer.

"When are you guys going to play?"

"Wait. Really?!?! We are playing tonight, as soon as I'm done with the interview I'm going straight home, and helping you set up your game" she said excitingly.

"Oookay, I'll be waiting for you"

I stood up and went to the sink to wash my coffee mug. As soon as I was done, I went to my room, took my phone and started to investigate. Who is this guy that she was talking about? It didn't take me long to find out who he is.

"Oh shit. He's got like millions of followers".  I quietly said to myself.

One thing led to another, and discovered the whole dream team. How is Olivia even friends with them? Am I missing something here?

<Evening>

I was chilling in my room, wondered what Olivia was doing. When she came home she didn't say a word to me, so I decided to go and check up on her. I stood up, got out of my room and went to hers. As I was opening the door, I noticed that she was sitting in front of her computer with her headphones on. She must have heard me, because she acknowledged the fact that I was there.

"Hey y/n! come here I'd like to introduce you to someone!"

My heart dropped, I made my way to her, and noticed on her computer screen that she was on discord, seeing that, I recognized some familiar faces that I had googled before. I don't know why, but I was very nervous, and scared. Probably because I was about to talk to literal youtube sensations. 

"Hey guys!" I said shyly.

They looked pretty confused, so to escape that awkward silence Olivia did not waste time and said:

"Guys this is my roommate, the one that I was just telling you about"

"Oooh! This is y/n! Hey y/n " George said while smiling and waved to the camera.

Now that I think about it, he is kind of cute, I just looked at my roommate and whispered:

"Girly, mute the mic and turn of your camera please" she was confused at first, but still did it.

"OKAY FROM WHAT I SAW WHEN I GOOGLED HIM HE WAS AN OKAY-ISH GUY. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT HE IS HOT???" she just laughed at me and replied:

"Just as I thought, you do find him hot!" she said excitingly, moments after that, I hear a phone beep. Her phone was on the table, screen facing up, so I did not hesitate to look who is texting her. And then I saw the name that popped up on her screen

"Wait, why is George texting you?"

WELL🤠 idk what im doing with my life, im bored so when im bored im writing this, hope you enjoyed it. And again, sorry if you find any grammar or spelling errors english is not my first language :))) Make sure to vote and share this story with your friends🫶🏼🍆😎