Part 3

"Wait, why is George texting you?"

I know its stupid to care about those kinds of thing, knowing that I have a boyfriend and that I don't even know George at all, but I was genuinely curious about why he was texting her immediately after she turned off her camera.

"I don't know, let me check" she responded. After she checked the message, she added:

"I think George likes you too, he said you're cute"

"Wait, so why is he texting you about this?" I asked.

"Well, I said that I'd introduce you to him someday" she said while winking.

I sat down on her bed; my mind was going crazy. I felt so guilty feeling this way towards him, I know I shouldn't feel this, I don't even know him, I have a boyfriend.

Olivia was just looking at me all confused.

"Okay, I get it, you have a boyfriend. But please just give this a try. That relationship is doing you no good, you cry every night wishing he was here.

"Fine, but I'm going to bed now, I feel tired" I responded.

"Okay, we'll play sometime later"

I got up and went to my room, layed down on my bed. I was just staring at the wall, feeling confused, I'm just not that kind of girl who leaves her boyfriend for some other guy. I know it's stupid to think about this, since nothing happened yet. But I'm an overthinker, I like to think ahead. As I was fighting my own thoughts, I was stunned by my phone suddenly loudly ringing on my nightstand. I know that's my boyfriend, we always call each other around this time. I picked it up and started talking. The talk was really nothing special, we talk about how our day went. This time I just had to lie about some things. I left out the part where Olivia introduced me to the dream team. I just can't tell him about this, about George. The distance between us makes jealousy levels even higher, and I was not it the mood for arguing.

My phone beeped from an Instagram notification, one after another. I put my boyfriend on speaker while checking what is happening. It was him. George.

"Hey, I need to go, I feel tired, talk later?" I said to my boyfriend.

"Sure thing babe, goodnight"

I hung up, I did not expect George to follow me this quickly. I had a feeling that Olivia is going to give him my insta. The follow notification was followed by an direct message from him...

I'm going to make the next part a little longer and it will probably be published friday or saturday. Hope you enjoyed reading this :). AAAAND again sorry if some of the words or sentences don't make any sense, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Have a nice day :)