Day 4

Romantic Yandere Mothman Shigaraki x FTM Sacrifice Reader

Warnings: Transphobia 

.

.

.

(y/n) was nervous, he was moving to a small town near his dream college. Rather than living in the more expensive city where the college is he decided to take his chances with the small town. 

The people were fairly nice, a bit strange but nice. The way that they looked at him unnerved him though. It wasn't until a few weeks that (y/n) understood why. 

(y/n) was invited to a monthly festival where all of the towns' people would come together and eat and sing and dance. It was quite a lot of fun, (y/n) was 'the guest of honor' and was treated like royalty. But as the moon reached its peak in the sky, the people grew quiet and surrounded (y/n). Looking around confused, (y/n) was guided (forcefully) into the middle of the woods. 

He was stripped naked and tied to a tree. (y/n) started to hyperventilate as he was just outed and was now being mocked and ridiculed. Tears wouldn't stop coming, even as the group left.  

(y/n)'s cries fill the forest.  After a long while of wailing his heart out, (y/n) heard the rustling of leaves but did not raise his head. What was the point? He was as good as dead anyway. The feeling of soft hair on the back of his neck made him look up. 

(y/n) sees before him, a man hung upside down from the tree he was tied to. The man, if you can call it that, had fluffy gray hair and bright red eyes. He had a lining of fur around his neck that seemed to puff out and a pair of enchanting wings. 

(y/n), who grew up fascinated with bugs, recognized the characteristics of the Venezuelan Poodle Moth. (y/n) had heard the urban legend of the Moth man but never expected to see him. 

The creature tilted its head and looked over (y/n). It took out a sharpened stick and cut (y/n)'s restraints before pulling him in to hold and nuzzle into. (y/n) was confused but didn't move. Instead, being softly lulled to sleep by the creature holding him.

When (y/n) awoke, he was clothed is soft furs and was atop a larger pile of fur pelts. (y/n) got up to wander, only to bump into the man from before. The man looked a little shy before speaking

"You like them? 'Giri said only the best for your mate." 

(y/n) was a little confused but nodded nonetheless. The Moth man beamed and nuzzled more into (y/n)'s neck.

"W-What's your name?" (y/n) asked, a little shaken by the man's affectionate gestures. 

"'M Tomura!"

"I'm (y/n)"

Tomura was so happy to have his perfect little mate. Having to hear his handsome love be mocked and ridiculed made killing every last one of those freaks all the more satisfying.