Day 7

Romantic Yandere Succubus Midnight x Male Reader

.

.

.

(y/n)'s eyes feel heavy. Listening to heavy metal while playing games and drinking Cha05. Why? Because when he goes to sleep, he is forced to see her. 

 Nemuri Kayama- The demon known as Midnight. 

She is the alluring sex demon who has decided to set her sights on him, tormenting him and draining him of energy. Of course, even the crazies that believe in monsters don't believe him. Why would he be alive if a succubus was targeting him?

(y/n) tried his best to focus on the cut scene in his game, even as his vision started to get spotty. However, his best wasn't good enough. (y/n) fainted, dropping his energy drink and spilling it all over his lap. 

(y/n)'s eyes opened blearily, trying to make an attempt to rub his eyes, only to be stopped by what felt like cold metal around his wrists. 

"Now now baby, you'll hurt yourself like that. And your already so tired." A teasing voice breaks through his panic. 

Before him was the demon that had spent the last month harassing him. 

"I was so hurt when you stopped visiting me but now, I know that you were just helping us come together! You purposely stayed awake for so long that you would go into a coma. Don't worry, now we will be together forever. I pulled a few strings so when you die, you will stay with me and since you have no friends or family, you will likely starve to death. But if you are good, I will kill you, so you don't suffer the pains of starving. You will feel so good! and you won't even know you died. Now, let's get to work. I am sure you are curious, little rabbit. I will allow you to ask your questions." The demon says

"Why do you want to keep me?" Was the first question (y/n) blurted out

"Because you are so cute! You respect the people around you and you were so embarrassed when I first came to you. You didn't even try anything with me, you just asked to cuddle." Midnight explained.

"Do you love me?" 

"That is a silly question. Of course, I love you!" She smiled and laughed lightly

"What do you plan on doing with me?"

"I plan on loving on you! We can have cute little dates and cuddle and watch movies! Unfortunately, I would still have to fuck around with other people to survive but I will only ever love you, cutie. Now, I am feeling a little needy, so we are going to cuddle, you can go ahead and sleep. When you wake up, we will decide how you should die." Midnight says, giving (y/n) a long and passionate kiss on the cheek. She lays next to him and wraps her arms around his waist. 

She'll eventually have to call Endeavor to kill (y/n)'s co-workers and boss to ensure that no one finds (y/n) before he is fully hers.