Love!

Telschow hesitantly lifted his head up. His eyes were met by those of William Afton himself. The well known serial killer was draped in purple attire to represent his former occupation as a security guard, one he betrayed for his own murderous desires. He gripped a knife in his hand. Fresh blood dripped from the tip. How Mr. Telschow felt in that moment was a feeling that couldn't possibly be replicated. A lustful sensation pulsed throughout his chest. He and the killer were still maintaining eye contact. It was too much for Telschow to handle. He dropped his head and moved his gaze to the floor. His eyes darted up for a flash of a second to see the man in purple staring down at him. His head slowly turned up to look at the man. At this moment, their eyes reconnected. As they stared into each other's souls, they slowly grew nearer, closing the space between them. Mr. T looked into his eyes then grabbed Purple Guy's shirt knocking them both over. 😳 William taking dormice turned over Mr. T so he would be under him.

"So you want to play that way huh" Mr. T said in a dark, heavy, lustful voice.

~After their very meaningful conversation~

They both lay on the bed, the air hanging heavy with pleasure. "Good, that was the most fun I've had in a while" Mr. T said, looking at Afton while playing with his old Freddy Fazbear night guard badge . The two men looked at each other with great satisfaction. They both got out of bed to get cleaned up from the events that just took place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovlies I know this is weird but I did this for entertainement, also I will never look at Mr. Telschow the same way ever again.

This was written by me and the help of my group chat.

word count: 313