𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

S𝐩ᵣᵢ𝚗g Bᵣₒ𝓴ₑ𝚗

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I forgot how Spring Broken went, so imma just change some of the bits up. I don't really remember what happened on some parts of the video.

I peered outside the car window and heard Loona groan in frustration out of Blitzo singing the song on the radio. Millie was also watching outside of the car window, and Blitzo suddenly stopped singing as we heard a hot pink car drove into our only parking spot. Blitzo cursed loudly and tried to spin the steering wheel, preventing the van to not crash into the pink car that was on our parking space. Loona stopped and looked at the car weirdly. "DAMMIT!" Blitzo yelled and grabbed a siren. 

"HEY! GET OUT OF THAT SPACE! THAT'S OUR ONLY PARKING SPACE!" Blitzo screeched, and Loona covered her ears quickly.

I quietly peeked out of the car and saw a pink demon coming out of the car. She had pink hair and black and white clothing with some stars, an X and a circle. The demon was also wearing some yellow and pink glasses with hearts on them. She blew a bubblegum, and it quickly popped. She crossed her arms and looked at Blitzo.

"VEROSIKA?!" Blitzo yelled and hopped out of the car.

"Blitzo." The pink demon said, with the O.

I stared at them for a while and Millie and Moxxie just stopped to check what was happening. I heard Verosika and Blitzo arguing, and standing behind Verosika, there was this huge grey hellhound. I heard Verosika mentions that the hellhound's name was Vortex, saying that he does his job better than Blitzo..I think. Blitzo stopped arguing and was about to leave, until Verosika shoot a quick glance at the van. I dropped down, hoping that she wouldn't see me, and Loona did too.

"Oh, Blitzo, you're keeping your employees as hostage inside that van?" Verosika asked, pointing her thumb to the direction of the van.

"AYO! NO! NO, I'M NOT!" Blitzo screeched, and chased after Verosika, who was making her way to the van. "Leave my employees alone!"

"You care about your employees, Blitzo? Huh, didn't know that." Verosika mumbled and looked at the van.

Blitzo growled and sighed. He opened the van door and told all of us to hop out, but then when I hopped out, he stood in front of me, trying to block Verosika from attacking me or whatever thing she's gonna do. Verosika looked at me and Blitzo in disgust, but then looked back at me and lifted her glasses. 

"Who's this?" Verosika asked, sparking with curiosity.

"WELL, TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THAT, THIS IS Y/N!" Blitzo yelled and hugged me.