𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

Tᵣᵤ𝚝𝓱 Sₑₑ𝓴ₑᵣ𝘴

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I was currently sitting on a chair, along with Blitzo. Due to some stupid things Blitzo did, this is what caused us to be here. Oh, not to mention that we were also tied up with a rope too. Some person wearing a suit came in the room. She had the letter D on her collar thingy, I don't know if her name starts with a D or anything, and she had blonde hair. Plus, she was wearing sunglasses, but I don't know if she wore that to look cool or anything. 

"Finally awake huh? Little fella, your partner has been for a while." The agent said to me, and I turned over to Blitzo, who looked at her boredly.

"Look, it takes a lot to keep me down, all right?" Blitzo said. "Oh-ok."

Another agent came up to us and flashed a flashlight onto our faces. Both agents soon bombarded us with questions, and Blitzo looked at them. "Ok, ok. Stop right there. First of all, we just woke up from a verrrrrry nasty shock and I'm still feeling woozy! So i'm going to request you fetch us some coffee before we get into this. Ok?" Blitzo mentioned, then to annoy the agents, I mentioned what I would like. Blitzo stared at me and chuckled. 

"ENOUGH!" The male agent yelled, and I stopped talking. Although, it'd be cool to see what happens if I continue. I'd probably be dead though.

"I was gettin' chills there, congrats N/n!" Blitzo cheered and the female agent snarled. I didn't hear what she said because I was getting bored, but she did mention stuff about torture methods. Uh-oh.

"What are you?" The female agent asked me. I stared at her blankly.

"I'm a (zodiac sign)"

"HA!" Blitzo yelled, and the male agent hopped over to me.

"OH! Smart, huh?" He asked, but then the female agent cut in.

"Well, I suppose we gotta shut you up, huh?" The blonde agent asked, and I rolled my eyes.

Blitzo snickered, and the male agent came over to him. "Who are you gonna call, huh? Your fat mom taking her for a fat time?" Blitzo laughed, the female agent came over to him. "NICE TRY DEMON, but his 'fat mom' is DEAD." She yelled, and the male agent shed a tear. 

ꕤꕤꕤ

"So? How are we going to get in?" Loona asked.

Millie peeked out of the backpack and saw a vent. "Lift me up to that vent!" Millie said, and Loona nodded, lending her arm out for Millie to climb on. Millie did so and scuttered into the vent, opening the front door later on. Loona looked surprised, but then ran inside the building. The two tried their best to scutter away from two of the security guards and ran down a hallway. A camera was watching them, and a beep was heard throughout the building.