Bonus chapter

[⚠️Warning: there's sexual stuff in this chapter. My first lemon too, so it might be messy. >.<⚠️]

It's been one year since the trip at the Overlook and things have been getting a little better for you, Wendy and Danny. While you're all still haunted by everything that happened during that winter trip, you've been coping together. Overtime, Wendy started smiling more again, much to you and Danny's relief.

Currently, it is early in December. Danny is six and back in school. You and Wendy have the day off and he is leaving for school. So you and Wendy are left alone at the house.

{(Name)'s pov}

"Bye Doc! Have a nice day!" I called out to Danny and waved as he got on the school bus. He waved back to me.

I was up early and shoveling the driveway, it snowed a lot last night. Not exactly something I'd do on my day off, but it had to be done and I might as well get it out of the way.

After that trip from two years ago, snowstorms trigger some bad memories. But even though it was cold and snowy, it was still a nice day out.

After what felt like a long time, I finally went back inside the house, my clothes covered in snow and my body was freezing. I took my boots off and put them in the closet, then I went up to my room to get some fresh clothes.

I walked in and out quietly to not wake up Wendy, who was still in bed sleeping peacefully, snuggling into the pillows. It made me smile. Ever since the incident, I would see her shaking or crying in her sleep. But now, she was doing better. She's starting to sleep more easily.

I got in the bathroom, stripped out of my snow-covered clothes and took a warm shower. When I was done, I got dressed in a (f/c) bath robe I had that was hanging behind the door.Most of my warm clothes were in the laundry, they should be wrapping up in maybe an hour.

I went down to the kitchen and decided to make us some pancakes (if you don't like pancakes or can't make them, pretend it's something else). I put a couple plates and a small bowl of berries on a tray and went back upstairs back to my room, where I heard Wendy start to get up.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." I teased with a smile.

"Hey hon." She looked up at the door and rose up from the bed, smiling back at me as I went over to the bedside and placed the tray on the bed. I saw a red color across her face. At first I was confused, but then I remembered that I was only wearing a robe, which luckily covered my body.

"Oh... My other clothes are in the laundry." I smiled nervously. "This was the only warm thing I had."

"A-Alright then." She replied, still blushing. "Well maybe we can go shopping sometime later. We both have the day off."

"Maybe. I shoveled the driveway a while ago, and Danny left for school, so it's just us." I answered before getting on my side of the bed and giving her a peck on the cheek. "Now let's eat."

"Mkay..." She said as she got her plate. She was still blushing like crazy, and honestly I kinda was too. I got this warm, weird, longing feeling inside of me as I was looking at her in that pale pink cotton nightgown that reached to her upper knees. Other than that I kinda caught myself looking at her hands, her hair, her chest. I think she noticed, cause I caught her glancing as we had our breakfast, but she didn't say anything.

But then she broke the silence. "You're quiet." I snapped my head back up at her. I don't blame her since we'd usually talk a lot when we had breakfast together. I felt myself shaking. Damn it, why do I feel weird?!