Chapter 1: Lies that are sugarcoated as Truths

Wukong had been freed from captivity from the Spider Queen by his old friend The Demon Bull King.

"Man I kinda miss that guy!"

Wukong exclaimed as he rubbed the back of his head he was just about to leave, as he heard familiar whispers and a skull that appears right behind him. He kept his cool though and didn't panic at all.

"So you thought you had all the pieces, right where you want them."

He stated but the girl did not say anything but stare as the silence between them grew longer, Wukong was getting nervous and turned around to look at the bone demon infront of him. There she was...smiling softly with pitiful eyes. It was strange and weird...

'Isn't that the same thing??'

Wukong thought but as he opened his eyes the girl was infront of him tilting her head with emptiness in her eyes but a glimpse of sympathy in them. He was about to swat her away until...

"You're very lonely aren't my dear boy."

The Lady Bone Demon said as she took Wukong's hand. The simian found it weird because her hand was so cold and sent a chill down his spine. He didn't have any time to think because of all the questions running through his head...but he suddenly thought of Mk. The kid and his safety.

And so he swatted LBD's hand and backed away from her. This sudden action wasn't quite a surprise to the girl, but she did get quite annoyed for some reason. Wukong decided to speak up to cover up the creepily silence again.

"What the hell do you want Lady? Aren't you gonna gloat about that destiny crap you always talked about?!"

Wukong shouted as he stand his ground getting ready to throw a punch. And he did of course. He didn't want to hear her answer but she disappeared again. As he landed looking for her she appeared right behind him again transforming into a shape of a skull. He got chills and backhanded her only for her too grab his arm and pulled him into a hug.

"My dear child...you will have so much pain and distrust that you will feel from other people. Especially...those you are close with now, and back then too..."

Wukong's eyes widened by what she's saying he wanted to get away from her as fast as he could...but he just couldn't he wanted to hear what she has to say about the destiny that he or the others would have. Because he's worried for Mk and the family he has.

"Are you really friends with them? Are you family? Because it seems for your destiny is just lies between them. They will cause you pain and you would have to face the problems you have all alone again. These actions will forever haunt you my child...Won't you join me too stop the pain the world is causing...to you?"

The Lady Bone Demon was done speaking and loosen her grip on the hug she has with Wukong...and he almost felt tempted to accept her offer as he ran through last memories that caused him pain...and the world that betrayed him every single time. But his master...came into his mind and Mk too. And so he backed away from the hug and showered his teeth to her.

This action made her frustrated as she turned into a path of smoke all around Wukong.

"I will rip the memory of you."

Wukong became nervous and was gasping on air...but he heard shouting and buildings collapsing.

'Kid! Mk!"

He thought as he ran and summoned his cloud away from the scene...that just happened. He hugged himself as he though about the sudden embrace he experienced. It wasn't supposed to be a 'good hug' since her arms and hands were cold...but they were strangely comforting...He decided not to think that much about it since he's got a situation to handle and that needs to be finished.

"My lady, are you sure this plan is going to work? The Monkey King is stubborn."

"I'm sure...I saw the look and his face when I spoke to him and held him in an embrace. My child just needs...a sudden push to convince him."

And with that eerie chuckles started in the Spider Queens lair.