Chapter 6

When I got tired of dancing, I decided to then go sit back down because my legs were killing me and I couldn't even stand anymore. What I sat down and then just decided to rest my head a little bit as I sat there and I then got the most overwhelming smell it smells like rain, and mint and  the forest. As I put my head up I started to look around and I felt  my wolf  gale going crazy  she then told me " bitch let me out follow the smell please " gale What are you talking about? Where are you going? Crazy over this? " bitch  just listen please I can't take it anymore she said whimpering. OK OK fine I will follow the smell and see where it takes me. when I got up, I didn't feel my brother put his hand on my arm. He then asked me. " are you OK? where are you going?"i then just replied to him I'm just going to do something real quick " yeah no I don't believe you tell me now what's going on? Are you OK? cause you're acting a little weird right now" and then took a breath in and out OK yeah I'm fine he then cut me off " wait oh my God your eyes they're golden" Wha-what are you talking about? " you smell something don't you? and you like it do you know what I'm not even gonna ask go follow it " w-what No I can't. " midnight just do it you might regret it later and you never know something good may come out of it just go I'll cover for you here if anybody asks" Thanks  bro love you. I  ran off to go find the smell five minutes later I stopped I  look straight ahead and Gail then just screamed "MATE" going crazy in my head she then took go over while I was distracted and ran straight to him.

GALE POV

when midnight was looking around, I started feeling ANSI as I was smelling the smell it smelled amazing and it messed with my senses and hers as well as she's then looked straight. I saw our mate and I she was distracted I took over. I decided to run towards I our mate he was tall and he let me run into his arms. It felt safe and right, even though I didn't know who he was. midnight, then said " hey Gail, give me back control so I can see who are mate is because you basically met our mate before I did which was true, so there was no argument for me so then let her take that control.

MIDNIGHTS POV

When Gale gave me back control I then try to come to my senses but it was hard since I was then
overwhelmed by the smell it smelled so heavenly but then I noticed someone's arms around me, so I just had a look up he was tall and actually really good looking. I was trapped In his gold eyes as they were gazing at me as I was at him. as I looked at it more than realized, I was with blade omg I can't believe it he's my MATE. I pushed myself away from him, and as I did that, he looked mad and hurt, and his wolf , and took over for a second saying mate in a almost mad and hurt tone but just as fast as I heard that he then came back to his senses.

BLADES POV

as I was talking to my friends I then  smell, something really good it smelled like flowers i then felt it get stronger and my wolf jace screaming and whimpering for me to go and follow it and I was going to, but then as I looked around and I felt somebody jump in my arms and I looked down and my wolf jace screamed "MATE" she looked so cute and I could tell she was a female alpha but man, but man she was definitely small which I kind of expected but still she was small. I had to look down to look at her. I realized as I looked at her my mate was midnight and as soon as I realized that she pulled away from me and my wolf then said mate in a hurt tone and I felt hurt too. I didn't like it and I don't know why she pushed me away but then I snapped out of my thoughts and I stopped her from running away by picking her up.

MIDNIGHTS POV
I was about to run away until I felt blade pick me up
I blushed as he did this and I looked around and noticed many people were already looking at us, and my family standing all around us and his. I was so nervous and so embarrassed right now but then I was snapped out of my thoughts, and he he then asked me " Do you hate that I'm your mate so much that you would rather run away really ? " I was hurt that he said that because It wasn't true but I guess that answers my question of what if he doesn't actually wants to be my mate? Because I guess he does.