uno

SERENITY
🗓️September 17 2019

I was laying down as I got a call from my mom's number "hello" I spoke into the phone, I heard a man's voice on the other side of the phone "hello,, is this the daughter of Angela Shultz?" the man asked.

".... Yea, w-whats wrong?" I stuttered the worst thoughts ever racing through my head. "I'm sorry to break this to you.... But your mom died in a tragic car accident..." then my vision went blank

3 years later....

I was sitting at my desk in my room thinking of song ideas, until my little sister Nadia came in. "renny can you do my hair??" She asked"why won't you just get auntie tia to do it , I'm busy" she huffed. "Because she's downstairs with her company"

I raised an eyebrow "who all down there?" I asked this because, ik my auntie be hanging out wit bk fine ass , and I'm tryna slide " Idk dem ppl, I just know Rico, Benji and Deante down there" she said in an annoyed tone.

"Ight get the hair stuff ready and sit in the living room, I'ma be down there in a minute" she instantly started cheesing. "THANK YOU SM SISSY" she said hugging me.

"Ofc Nadia" I replied smiling. Ever since mom died shit ain't really been the same, so I like doing motherly things with my sister so she doesn't forget what that love feels like.

Anyways, I decided to change before I went downstairs because I don't know who down there, and people be weird. I decided to just put my black bodycon jumpsuit on and sum Crocs.

As I made my way downstairs my auntie tia spotted me and almost immediately started yelling "RENNY , BABY COME MEET SOME PEOPLE" she said, she definitely drunk. "okay titi I'm coming" I said chuckling.

When I made it to the living room were Nadia was also sitting waiting for me to do her hair, I saw a couple people I knew. I saw uncle Benji and Deante, slump, Wes, tana and some other people.

"Wassup y'all" I said, everybody spoke back while I sat down to start on Nadia's hair. As I was in the middle of her showing me what she wanted , bk fine ass walked in.

"Oh shit tia I ain't know lil miss renny racks was yo niece" she said with a smirk. I lowkey got embarrassed cause ik my auntie finna say sum outta pocket shit cause she tipsy. " Ohh yeaa, that's my beautiful niecey Pooh, she loves you , and your music".

I heard Nadia chuckle as I hit her in the head with the rat tail comb. " Oh fr, I like ha music n shit too" she said looking at me. I gave her a sarcastic smile back in return.

TIME SKIP⏳

As I finally finished Nadia's hair I went in the kitchen to grab sum to eat and drink and that's when bk stopped me "so you like my music?" She smirked I rolled my eyes and walked past her.

A couple months ago I was on this lil stream and somebody in my comments was comparing me to bk, and ofc me with my smart mouth I said "she could never, you can barely hear what she saying"

I was lying like fuck obviously, cause bk fye asl, but anyways she walked in the kitchen behind me. "Damn you lowkey thick asf for a hater" I roll my eyes again " first of all ik I'm thick yeen gotta tell me, n I ain't no hater yo music suck" I shrugged lying straight through my braces.

"Mhm... That's not how yo aunt said you felt about it" she said wit dat annoying ass smirk on ha face. "Get out my face bk" I said "that's what I thought" she said smacking my butt then walking away. I smiled onna low.

A couple of hours later everybody had left and I was getting ready to go to sleep when I got a notification saying bk had followed me. I followed ha back and went to sleep.

A/N: this a short ass starter chapter ik y'all, but I finally updated this actually kinda fun

A/N: this a short ass starter chapter ik y'all, but I finally updated this actually kinda fun. Also go look back at the faceclaims cause I added all the main people included in the story there.