dos

SERENITY POV:
me , my auntie, and Nadia were getting ready to go and do things with some friends, but ofc bk coming, AND we all gotta get in one van

As everybody was outside, waiting on a couple more people I got Nadia to take me sum flicks to post on my ig. She my lil hype man fr.

@ RennyRacks

                                              ¥

                                              ¥

                                            ¥

                                          ¥

@ RennyRacks: young n turnt😋liked by: tiacorine, slump6s, bktherula + 67,890 more

liked by: tiacorine, slump6s, bktherula + 67,890 more

                           Comments Disabled

After she got done and I posted everybody was in the car ready to go. When It was my turn to get in the only seat that was left was the one be side bk.

I rolled my eyes as I sat beside her "you better stop rolling nem eyes befo they get stuck" I look at her like she crazy, cause who df is you talking to? renny.

"Bitch last time I checked I can do , n say wtv I want" I replied. She looked at me for a minute then just went on her phone.

                                 time skip⏳

We finally made it to the arcade, and everybody spilt into groups of 2 based on what they wanted to do. And for some odd reason me and bk wanted to play the same games

The pairs were Steven & Nadia, namil & Wes, Ben & de ,  maria n tia , and me & bk. "Ight everybody spilt up then meet at the laser tag in a lil bit" auntie tia said.

everybody agreed and went there separate ways. " So we're you wanna go first?" I asked bk acting like I ain't wanna be wit her. "let's go to the photo booth ma" she said. "ight I guess" I replied.

We found the photo booth and took like 3 sets of five pictures on the last picture I decided to be a lil bold, so I grabbed bk's cheek (the ones on her face you freak) and gave her a lil peck

She was cheesin mad hard " damn ma , I thought yeen like me" she said, I just smirked at her and got out the booth.

Eventually it was time for everybody to meet back at the laser tag, we teamed up and went into the lil room. Blue team: me, Nadia, tia, namil, and Ben. Red team: bk, tana, Wes , de, and Rico.

                            time skippp⏳

it was around twelve and we were all in the car on our way to my house " so everyone staying the night at my house right" my auntie said.

Everybody agreed and went back to doing what they was doing, before we left we drunk a lil bit so pretty much everybody was tipsy or drunk except the driver , Steven and Nadia ofc, they was to busy cuddled up sleep.

Me and bk was in the car back and I felt her rubbing my thighs getting a lil close to fat ma "brooke what you doing?" I ask in a shaky voice.
"shh ma" she whispered in my ear.

We finally made it home and everybody was drinking now I was a lil drunk but I still had my train off thought and was a lil sober. Maria was also on the same boat as me.

It was getting later and later so we both decided to get everybody in bed "can you grab bk and put her in your bed" she asked me. " Yea I got you".

I picked up bk and carried her up stairs and layed her down "you want some more clothes the put on?" I asked "nah I'm good " she replied taking her shirt of leaving her in her sports bra and sum basketball shorts.

I bit my lip staring , she chuckled " you like what you see?" She asked, I was lowkey embarrassed so I just walked to my closet and picked out my clothes before showering. When I got out I put on a tank top and sum booty shorts.

I walked in my room and bk was on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I turned off the light and put my l.e.ds on dark purple "take yo ass to sleep " I said getting up under the covers.

"Nah I'm good mamas" she smirked I just shrugged and laid my head on my pillow tryna go to sleep, until I felt bk snake her hands around me she slowly slid her hands in my pants instantly playing with my pearl

I silently moaned "get louder ma" she said "Brool- mmm" I moaned out as she slipped her fingers into me. "What was that ma? Ian hear you" she whispered in my ear "bk slow down please" I cried out.

Instead of listening she speed up her pace "shh ma be quiet , youn want them to hear you" she said, I whimpered. I soon felt my nut coming . " Fuck bk I'ma cum baby" I moaned " go ahead ma" she said in this sexy ass voice.

My legs shook and I came undone. I was riding my high out on her fingers when she pulled them out of me and started sucking my cum off.

"Mhmm ,, you taste so good mami" she said moaning. She then grabbed my face and roughly kissed me, as I moaned into the kiss, she got up and washed her hands while I changed my panties. Then we both layed down

She wrapped her hands around me and pulled me close " goodnight ma, sweet dreams" she said I smiled "good night mama" I replied.

Then we both fell asleep.

A/N: heyy y'all, don't forget to vote n comment, love y'all 💕 also if y'all got any recommendations to better my writing lmk❤️