3

Dear Max,

Hi, Max. Third day of writing these letters to you, and it's a Saturday. Today, The Party's coming to visit. Nancy and Robin are coming too. Exciting, isn't it? They miss you, Max. We all do. Please come back. I love you so, so much.

Not a lot has been going on. I mean, considering it's like 7 AM, that makes sense. Erica is here with me right now, she's half asleep. She says hi, as well. I wish you two could've talked to eachother more. I think you two would get along well. Erica thinks you're cool, by the way. Atleast from the things I've told her. She says I talk about you too much. Sorry, that's kinda creepy. Anyways.

I've been thinking about you a lot. Ugh, I keep getting creepier. But um, yeah. I really, really miss you Max. If you couldn't tell by now, heh. I'm not gonna say I wish you could read these because I know that these sound honestly really weird, but it'd be nice, I guess. I don't know if you'd like them or not. Maybe you'd think that they're sweet, or something. I don't really know.

Oh, I forgot to mention. We're gonna play board games and shit later. You're not playing because we know you'd probably kick all our asses, but yeah. I'm excited about it, I guess. I haven't got to do much these past few months. Atleast I'll kind of be able to slowly repair my relationships? I don't know, I'm just trying to stay positive honestly, even if I know it's just bullshit. I'm a good actor, though.

Do you think I can do it, Max? Do you think I could fix myself?

I don't even know if I believe in myself. I've been so focused on not losing you that I've already lost myself. I miss you so much. Please come back. You're fucking me up, Max.

I'll give you an update sometime soon, okay?

Love, Lucas