Peters secret

Summary-Peter is the son of Tony and Pepper and MJ and Ned find out

———————————————————————

Nobody's PoV
"Bye Ned, bye MJ love you" Peter and Ned do their handshake and Peter kissed MJ goodbye "Love you too".

He goes a few streets alone until the black suv with Happy inside comes to sight. Peter got in the car and they drove to the mansion where he lives with his parents because it's nearer to the school. He said bye to Happy and goes inside the house.

MJ's PoV
"Hey Ned, where do you think Peter lives?" He looked up and said "Idk maybe we can follow him". I nodded and we followed peter.

I was worried because I thought he lived on the street or worse but when I saw him getting in an black SUV with toned windows I got more worried. Ned looked worried too. We got in a cab and said to the driver to follow the car.

After circa 10 minutes we got to a hold at a big white mansion. I paid the cab driver and we got out of the car. Ned and I then saw peter opening the door and going in the house. At this point we where just confused and decided we should ring the bell and ask Peter himself if he lives here.

"Hi, we're friends of Peter, is he there?" I asked in the speaker on the door. "Sure I'm getting him" says a woman's voice.

Then the door opened and Peter stood there wide eyed. "So you live here?" asked Ned "Yes?" it comes out more as a question. Behind peter now stands the woman from the speaker I think. At first I didn't recognised her but the it hit me, that's Pepper-freaking-Pots Cool like I am I said "Peter I think you have to tell us something".

He pulls us into the house to I think his room and locks the door. "Before you ask yes the Pepper Pots is my mom, sorry I didn't tell you" he said, I hugged him and said everything is okay and Ned did the same.

Soon we sat on peters bed talking about school when Ned suddenly gasps. "Does that mean Tony Stark is your dad?" Peter just nodded and tried to talk about school again.

Later that day Ms. Pots opened the door and asked if we want to eat dinner with them. So we got to ate dinner with The Tony Stark and The Pepper Pots. Wow. Ned had a little fanboy attack but I kept cool. Now we know Peter is the son of a billionaire and a boss-ass-bitch.

—————————————————————————

I hope it's good

Now, a rant

I hate school, next week I have two exams. I haven't even leaned and I don't want to. My mom is in a bad mood, everyday! I have to clean my room everyday even when it is clean and she forbid me to quote vines! Vines! I don't know whats wrong with her. And my brain hurts. Five days ago I had a panic attack and I was afraid of everyone but my sister, I was afraid that my mom was gonna slap me or something because I couldn't get out of it. Then my brain was being like: how would it be to die. And then I had my usual cry and argue with my brain. I'm weird. I have conversations with myself. Not really conversation but something like that. I'm afraid that if I'm gone for like two minutes everything changed. Another weird thing. I cry me to sleep and don't get enough sleep. I don't want anymore. I have serious issues.
Thanks for reading my rant.

Mausi

How did you take down captain America?