Chapter 16 - Arise

——————Starting Chapter 16———————

———————————————————————

"Soooo.. what are you gonna name your new breathing form?" Asked Diana, combing Yukio's hair in the cold air conditioned room.

"Hmm.. well if revolved around plants, and plant breathing sounds dumb.." Muttered Daisy, writing another journal for Yukio.

"You said that Jade breathing uses it's surroundings to advantage right? And you form plants and flowers, SOOOOO-" Diana said with a grin, Daisy grinned back at her. Already thinking the same thought as Diana.

"I shall call my breathing form, Nature Breathing!" Daisy said dramatically standing up and posing dramatically as well, gaining a giggle from Diana.

"What about you?" Asked Daisy, sitting back down next to Diana and taking her turn to comb Yukio's hair.

"What do you mean?" Asked Diana, raising her eyebrow. Daisy tilted her head in confusion.

"What are you gonna name your breathing form? Or rather forms cause you can copy me and Master Jades forms." Stated Daisy, placing down the comb and putting Yukio's hair in a pony tail.

Diana hummed and places a hand on her chin in thought, "I honestly have no idea! I can't determine if I'm using Neon breathing or Jade breathing at all. So right now I think I'm gonna stick with Neon breathing till I can form new different breathing forms that are actually new instead of copied reflections of old breathing forms." Explained Diana. Daisy tilted her head slightly but nodded in understanding.

"Girls. It's time to train again. This time we're sparring." Jades voice broke up behind them, Daisy and Diana turned around to see Jade standing in the doorway with their swords in her hands.

The two girls nodded and stood up quietly, exiting Yukio's cool room and sliding the door closed behind them.
.
.
.
.
Diana screamed in pain when she felt Jade hit her ribs again. Diana was training with Jade in the backyard again, Daisy shouting at her to continue.

"Focus Diana." She heard, her eyes widen when she saw crystals start to form around her, Jade was using Jade breathing on her!

Diana grit her teeth in frustration and muttered, "Neon Breathing... second form.. Bursting Flash!" Diana inhales and disappears in Daisy's vision.

Daisy gasps when she sees the silhouette of Diana, surrounding her silhouette were bright red colors that covered her form. Diana moving at an incredible amount of speed to avoid Jades attacks and blows that were thrown at her speeding silhouette.

———————————————————————