Chapter 20 - Final Selection

——————Starting Chapter 20———————

———————————————————————

The girls were in Yukio's room writing him another Journal, that might be their last if they're not careful in final selection. This time the girls were writing it together instead of separately

Hey Yukio. It's been 5 years since you have been awake, we wonder if you are even aware of that. Today we are going to Final Selection. A place where we're getting tested to become vampire slayers through survival. We hope we survive. Cause we wanna see you, we wanna see you alive and well again, awake.

Just know Yukio. If we do not survive final selection and if you ever wake up and read this. Just know that we love you and did our best. We will do our best to come back here, Hope you wake up soon Yukio.

With lots of love - Diana and Daisy, your 'sisters' :)

The duo smiled once they were done writing their message for Yukio. "Don't say that we won't come back, of course we will." Diana pointed out and lightly smacked Daisy for writing that.

Daisy frowned a little, "Well uh. You never know so just wanted to put that there. I really hope we do come back though." Diana nods in agreement and closes the Journal. Instead of placing it near the paper lantern, she placed it on the blanket where Yukio's chest would be.

She gently grabbed his hands and wrapped them around the journal, making him hold the book in his sleep. "Really?" Asked Daisy in an amused voice, Diana grins at her and nods.

Daisy scoffs playfully and exits the room, leaving the door open so Diana can leave. Diana kisses Yukio's forehead and gives him one more small smile before leaving the room. She misses her little bro. Dearly.
.
.
.
.
"Don't worry about Yukio. I'll take care of him." Jade said to a worried Diana and Daisy, who were now outside her estate and ready to leave towards Final selection with other students who were walking or already there.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot.." Jade muttered, puzzling Diana and Daisy for a moment. Jade goes back into the estate and brings out the neon sword that she always keeps.

"Diana. I want you to have this. The Final selection doesn't provide swords for students so as your trainer and I guess guardian figure, I want you to take this sword with you to Final Selection. Daisy, I'll hand you my nichirin sword. Are you okay with one sword?" Jade asked, turning to Daisy.

Daisy nods, "I can duo or solo it, plus I can always ask Diana to toss me her sword. It's a plan that we always do." Daisy pointed out. Jade chuckles and pulls her sword out of its sheath.
———————————————————————