𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

Hi! Welcome to this fic~<3

If you're here from the Howl fanfic, I'm glad to let you know that this fanfic is finally being published! Welcome Howl readers!

There are some explanations in order, so let me just clarify:

Hinoenma
Spirits who take on the appearance of beautiful, young women who drink the blood of men.
Usually they are evil (hence drinking the blood of men), but for obvious reasons I excluded that part in this fic!

Secondly, I've been so busy and that's why I kept postponing the release of this book (Howl fans know). Anyway, sorry for the long wait, I had to wait until I was able to be able to update sort of regularly!

Last clarification: You might know some of my other stories that include some <not so child-friendly> stuff. This book will have that as per high demand (Lots of people messaged me asking to include a sinful chapter for Howl, so I'm doing it for Haku instead<3). Like I've stated in the description: both parties will be physically and mentally above the age of 18.

Just some extra stuff:

All character, image, as well as some story plot credit goes to Studio Ghibli. I only own Y/n.

You will see the use of Y/n a lot in the beginning, but I'm trying to limit the use of it because I know most people don't actually think of a name???

Some things will be canonical to Japanese folklore, but most will be made up by me.

Sorry for the long preface, but thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy the fic!

©Tojismain 2022