Chapter 4: Breakfast

The load booming voice was immediately followed by a now ironically familiar voice. Papyrus walked through the archway to the living room where I was talking to Frisk about how they got me here. Frisk refrained from saying anything so I guessed it was physically taxing and dropped the question.

"Hello there player!" Papyrus said.

"Hello Papyrus," I said. He looked shocked for a second and the shrugged it off.

"Frisk said you knew a bit about me," Papyrus said. He slumped a bit in his posture. "However I don't know you." Papyrus looked at me as if he was studying me.

"You're right you don't me," I said getting up.

"Well I have a question for you," Papyrus said.

"Go on"

"Do you like spaghetti?" Papyrus asked with me now noticing the plate of spaghetti with a piece of garlic bread.

"Yes I do," I say now giggling a bit. Why was I expecting such a serious question? Why was I expecting him to be mad at me like my mom or dad, boss, co-workers, and/or friends? Why did I expect him to be as awful as my so called best friend who told my parents about how I was unholy? Why... Why... WHY?!

The room began to spin as I started to over think. My thoughts began to swirl around my head and I immediately plopped myself on the couch trying to calm down. What was I thinking?! Why was I thinking of him like my shitty parents!? Frisk tried to touch me but I flinched away. What was I doing.

Then the water works started flowing. I probably looked stupid crying over nothing. I could hear Frisk and Papyrus trying to talk to me but I couldn't hear them. Then, Frisk got up and placed a blanket on my back.

I started to calm down and looked at Frisk. They had their arms out ready for a hug. I just leaned into them for support not looking in their face. Papyrus just had a look of worry on his face.

"Papyrus it's okay," Frisk said to him in a comforting tone, "they've been through a lot"

Papyrus held a silent thumbs up and headed back into the kitchen. Coming back out with a bag of frozen pizzas.

Frisk nodded and Papyrus disappeared into the kitchen.

"Hey player?," I looked at Frisk's face. "Remember when you helped me through the underground to reach the good ending?" I nodded. "Let me return the favor now." I nodded again now feeling that kind of numbness you get after a good cry. Frisk turned on the TV and flipped over to FUN-imation (bah dun shukah) and flipped over to an anime.

A bit later sans shortcuted in letting us know he was going to bed and heading to his therapy appointment in the morning. "Thank God he has a therapist now!" I thought as headed upstairs. He really needs one.