Feelings

A/N: Up above is Elaine

No One's POV

(Y/N) was walking to his class to be met by the cooking club president, "Good morning (Y/N)." (Y/N) waved at her, "Hello Elaine." Elaine walked with the young man for the two to turn the corner and bump into Eclair. (Y/N) looked down at the bunny girl with a smile, "Good morning Eclair." Eclair avoided eye contact with her friend, "G- Good morning (Y/N)." She then looked at the elf, "Good morning Elaine." (Y/N) raised a bento box, "Do you want to hang out during lunch today?" "Sorry but I already made plans." "Oh, well what about after school?" "I have a lot of homework to do." "Do you need any help?" Eclair started walking away, "No I'm fine."

Eclair walked away for Elaine to notice that (Y/N) looked sad as. Later that day Elaine found Eclair's older sister as she was sitting at her desk. Elaine grabbed a chair and sat in front of the older sister, "Hey your Eclair's sister right?" The girl was surprised at a random beauty talking to her, "U- Uh yeah. I'm Suzie." "Well hi Suzie, I'm Elaine. I'm a friend of (Y/N)'s. I just wanted to know what happened between your sister and my friend." "What do you mean?" "Eclair keeps avoiding (Y/N). What did he do?" Suzie thought for a while remembering something that happened a few days ago, "She came home a little bit red in the face as she went on to say that (Y/N) adopted a cat and saved her from a truck. The way she described him I think that she likes him." "Well, she's not doing so good at showing it." Suzie sweated a little bit, "Well that's because of our parents, or mostly because of our mom. She hasn't had the best past with predator hybrids, so we don't really know how they would react if Eclair was with a tall, strong man that was a wolf hybrid." Elaine thought for a second to smile, "Thank you Suzie. You have a great day."

She left for her to go find Eclair. She found her after a while, as she was in the library trying to study for a test. Elaine sat next to Eclair for the bunny to be startled, "O- Oh, hello." Elaine was very straight forward, "You like (Y/N) don't you." Eclair quickly became red, "O- of course not. He's just a good friend." Elaine looked at her unconvinced to sigh, "You know, every time (Y/N) comes to cooking club he talks about you a lot. He smiles when talks about you or sees you, because he likes you. He might not realize it, but he does, and for the past few days he's been depressed because he thinks that he's done something wrong to you." Eclair looked sad, "What? He didn't do anything wrong at all. I just... It's-" "Your sister told me everything. And I just want to say, if you don't tell him how you feel, then someone else might. There are a lot of girls who have been looking at him a lot recently, and it'sdefinitelynot out of fear." Eclair's ears went up as she looked at Elaine, who stood up and walked away.

Later that day Eclair was at home as she was lying on her bed hugging one of her big pillows. She was trying to figure out what to do until she heard a knock on her door, "Eclair, dinner is ready." Eclair responded weakly with, "Okay." The door opened for her father to peak his head in, "Are you alright sweetie? You've seemed bummed out for the past weak." Eclair hugged the pillow tighter, "Dad, why don't we date people who are predator hybrids?" Her dad walked into the room to close the door behind them, "Where did that question come from?" Eclair stayed silent as she avoided eye contact, so her dad sat on the opposite end of her bed, "Well, prey and predator hybrids just don't often get together. But it's not unheard of or looked down upon."

Eclair looked at her dad, "It is by mom." Her father nodded a little bit, "Well, your mom's family can be stubborn with what they believe. Especially your mother." He then scooted closer to pat her knee, "But I'm sure that if you do end up with a predator hybrid, then I trust that he's a good guy." Her dad got up to head to the door, "You have my support no matter what, and if the time comes, I'll talk to your mother." Eclair smiled, "Thank you dad." "Of course. Now come down for dinner." "Okay." Eclair got up to follow her dad the kitchen.

The next day at the end of school (Y/N) was sitting at his desk as he was packing up his things to leave. Everyone else had left for (Y/N) to get up to leave, but he heard Eclair's voice, "Hi (Y/N)." (Y/N) looked to his right and see Eclair standing next him, "Good afternoon." (Y/N)'s ears perked up as his tail started wagging back and forth quickly, "Hey Eclair. How have you been?" "I've been fine. H- How about you?" "I've been really good." Eclair noticed that the wolf man looked surprised, "You seem surprised." (Y/N) scratched his cheek, "Well, it's just that I'm pretty sure that you've been avoiding me. I'm sorry if I did something." Eclair shuffled in place for a little bit, "N- No you didn't do anything e- except be really nice." Her cheeks then became a little bit red, "I- It's just that I get really n- nervous when I'm around you." "Is it because I look intimidating?" "No, thats not it." "My height?" "N- No." "Is it-" He was cut off by Eclair splurging out, "I like you!" (Y/N) was very surprised as Eclair's face was incredibly red. It was silent for a while until (Y/N) broke the silence, "I like you too." Eclair looked up at him as she was flustered, "R- Really?" (Y/N) nodded for Eclair to hug the teenager as she was filled with joy. (Y/N) hugged her backto pat her back, "Do you wanna grab dinner tonight? As a date?" Eclair quickly looked up at him, "I would love to."