One shot

Phi! Phi Phayu!" Phayu turned around at the mentioned of his name. He saw a small boy, with thick glasses running towards him. It's the nerd of the school. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did you call for me?" Phayu asked when the boy already reached him. The boy nodded his head.

"Okay.. What do you want?" Phayu asked with a straight face

"Umm.. I.. Phi, I..."

"You're what?" Phayu asked impatiently. That boy took a deep breath before speak up.

"The truth is.. I like you, Phi." The boy confessed and made Phayu shocked.

"Excuse me, what?"

"I like you. I really really like you since the first time I saw you, Phi. You have a really pretty smile. I thought I need to confess to you because this is your last year here and-" The boy was cut off by Phayu.

"I don't need to know about your confession, you freak." Phayu said.

"I mean I know everyone is dying to date me but you.." He eyeing the boy from head to toe.

"Are clearly disgust me." Phayu's words made the boy's heart shattered into pieces. Who wouldn't especially that person is your crush. Everyone around them started to laugh at him.

"Get out of my sight, freak." Phayu's last word before he bumped into the boy's shoulder and made the boy fall to the ground from the impact. People around him started whispering and make fun of him.

"Who does he think he is?"

"Wow. Did he just confessed to the hottest guy in our school?"

"P'Phayu's mine!"

"What a nerd."

"Ugly!"

"Ew! Disgusting!"

The boy couldn't take it anymore. He stand up and run out of the school and never look back.

3 years later

"Yo! Phayu!"

"Hey, Tho. How's it going?" Phayu fist bumped with Tho.

"Meh. Nothing new. I knew I'd find you here. Checking out the first years eyy?"

"You know me like an opened book, dude." Phayu laughed.

"Found anyone interesting yet?" Tho asked him.

"No." Phayu replied as he looked at the first years.

"By the way, why are you alone? Where's Aek and Pai? " Phayu's turn to asked Tho.

"Aek's at the cafeteria to buy drinks. I don't know about Pai. He said he's meeting up with his boyfriend. Scared that the seniors might try to snatch his small boyfriend away. " Tho joked made Phayu chuckles.

"Oh, yeah. His boyfriend is the first year right?" Phayu asked and Tho nodded for confirmation.

"I wonder how's Pai's boyfriend looks like that made the playboy so whipped." Tho laugh.

"I was wondering about it too." Phayu replied then turned to look at those first years again. Suddenly, his eyes caught something, someone to be exact. That person made his way to the registration desk to to fill in everything he needs.

'Gorgeous.' Phayu thought as his eyes couldn't leave that person. Tho looked at Phayu and looked at where he was looking.

"Finally you found someone interesting eyy?" Tho teased.

"Dude, shut up. Seriously he's gorgeous. My heart is beating fast." Phayu said, eyes still glued to the person.

"Wuuu.. Is the heartbreaker Phayu finally fell in love?" Tho teased. Phayu ignore him and keep on staring at the boy for sometime until the person is done with his registration and turned to walk way.