04

Tae was sitting in his makeup room getting ready as today was his photo shoot... Thd makeup artists and Tae flinched when the door flied open and jinin walked inside ami trailing behind him....

Tae glared at jimin who was mot even affected by those puppy glares... He just rolled his eyes....

"Sorry..  But bro... Did you saw the news and pic" Jimin asked jumping on the couch....

"Which news and pic" Tae asked looking at park siblings through mirror....

"Tae there is a pic going viral.... That pic shows you and jungkook has been spotted together at the airport" Jimin said opening the post....

"Who is jungkook" Tae asked making three of them stare at him like he has grown horns... The makeup artist was also included in the siblings.....

"Don't tell me you don't know who is jungkook" Ami asked but their jaw dropped when Tae said... "No I don't know"....

" Sir... Jungkook.... THE JEON JUNGKOOK one of the most handsome, smart charming model of this century "the makeup artist said making Tae to nodded in understanding....

" Aaah.... I didn't knew.... But this-".... "Taehyung the set is ready" His manager kat said standing near the door.... Tae nodded and went to do tve shoot.....

********

"Woohhh.... You are famous bro" Yoongi said to kook who was sipping his coffee casually....

"I am famous for years now.... Tell me donet I don't know" He said making Joon to laugh and yoongi to stare him blankly....

"Kook you really prove that you are yoongi hyung's friend.... The savage level is too high " Joon said trying to stop his laugh....

"Very sassy.... Now coming to the point.... You are getting viral.... This post is showing you with another model whose name is kim taehyung.... The news says that you both were spotted together at the airport" Yoongi said showing kook the post....

"Who is kim taehyung" Kook asked making both of them stare at him with a 'are you serious look'....

"What" He asked....

"Bro are you living under rock.... Kim taehyung is the most beautiful model of Korea.... No girl can compete his beauty.... He is a package of cuteness, sassyness, kindness and sexiness..... " Namjoon said....

"Hyung do you have a crush on him" Kook asked boringly making Namjoon to look at him with disgust....

"Kook did you forgot Joon already love the famous actor jin" Yoongi said yawning.... Kook nodded and Joon blushed

They all than went to their home....after reaching home kook checked his last post where someone has mentioned taetae_kim..... He opened the account and got lost after seeing tae's picture.... One after another he started to scroll down..... He was amazed how can someone be this beautiful.....

Meanwhile

After the shoot ended Tae changed at left for his house.... Inside car he opened his last post and saw someone has mention jeon_jk.... He clicked on the id..... And his breath hitched when he saw the hottest and most handsome man in this world..... He staked the account till he reached home....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssss...

Author