10

Award show....

Tae along with jinmin and amihope were sitting on their table waiting for the award show to start.... That's when hope looked around and spotted his friends...

He excused himself and walked towards yoonkook and joon...

"Hello good evening" He greeted....

"Good evening hobi" Joon said and hugged hobi....

"Evening" Yoongi said...
"Evening hyung" Kook said doing a hand shake with hobi....

"How are you all" He asked...

"We all are fine tell us about you" Joon asked...

"As always I am fit and fine... " Hobi said...

"Hmm... Let's sit" Yoongi said as his energy was draining....

"Sit with us... If all don't mind" Hobi said... Three of them looked at each other... And nodded...

"Sure why not" Joon said hobi than guided them to the giggling group of beautiful people....

"Guys meet our new friends... Jungkook, namjoon and yoongi.... And this are my dear friends and lover... Taehyung, jimin jin hyung and ami... " Jhope said introducing them...

They all shook their hands where namjin and yoonmin were a little awkward while shaking hands.... Taekook were totally opposite...

Both had warm smiles on their face and they body was screaming that they were very comfortable with other....

They all got settled on the chair.... Jin, jimin, jhope, ami, Tae, kook, joon, yoongi... Theor sitting order the table was round so they were sitting like this.....

The award show started where all the people were getting awards including actors, singers and dancers and models.... In conclusion. .. The award show was made to gather all entertainment field together....

The best actor award was won by jin... Best group award in singing and dancing was won by jimin jhope and ami.... While the best duo award was won by joon and yoongi.....

Now the announcer was going to reveal the best models name... In which taekook both were nominated.... The announcer opened the envelope and chuckled...

"It's a tie... Between two amazing models.... Any guesses" He said...

Whole crowd shouted Tae and jungkook's name...

"Well you all are right.... The award for best models goes to Mr kim taehyung and Mr jeon jungkook" He announced and the winners stood up together.... The crowd clapped and cheered for them along with their friends....

They walked together on the stage... They took their awards and clicked some pictures.... Than they walked down... Where kook forwarded his hand for Tae and the crowd cheers became loud when Tae placed his hands in kook's they both walked to their seats together getting hugs from their friends....

After all the awards.... There was a party for all the celebrities.... They all dances together and enjoyed....

In which they clicked picture together and get to know about each other.... In which jimin and yoongi were flirting continues while namjin were glancing each other and would get shy when their eyes got locked....

On the other side taekook were all comfortable and were themselves.... Kook had a soft smile on his face which was shocking for all the people present there... As first kook smile very rarely second he was talking and giggling with Tae... Which is totally opposite of his introvert nature..

While taekook didn't gave a fuck about any of them.... They were just enjoying each other presence.... Their hyungs also noticed... That kook compliment Tae which made him blush.... Which kook just stared at the blushy bear with soft eyes....

They all had their dinner and in that also taekook were sitting beside each other.... This made their friends amazed again as taekook didn't talked to any of them except each other....

Like this two were the only people present here....

Meanwhile a person signed shaking his head done with this too....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiessssssss.....

Author