03 || The Mission

I start boarding the Quinjet with the Winter Soldier and Agent 27 following close behind.

I go up to the co-pilot seat and put on the head piece. The Winter Soldier sits in the pilot seat and starts pressing buttons and flipping switches that I have no idea what they do.

Within a minute we were in the air and headed to our destination. I wasn't exactly told where the destination was but they always tell the Soldier when they give him the mission file.

While we were in the air nothing too interesting happened.

Agent 27 in the back would occasionally twitch or move.

The Soldier would ever so often move his long brown ,somewhat tangled, hair out of his face.

Lucky for me, I was able to keep a hair tie I found from one our older missions and use it to put my hair up.

........

When we arrived the Soldier put the Quinjet in a secure place and started heading to the back to readjust his gear. Following suit I do the same thing and fix my hair again to make sure it's out of the way.

After everything is set up we all look at each other and nod and start walking out into the forest.

The plan was for me to sneak into the back of the somewhat hidden base and search for any traps.

After double checking that everything is good I say a quick "Clear." To let the other 2 ready their signal.

The Soldier was then to bust into the front and if anyone was there they would go to that noise and not hear me and agent 27 sneak in the back.

This was one of our basic strategies that we used more than others and has worked pretty well so far.

We've practiced this so many times it's become a memorized dance. You know the moves along with the easier and harder parts of it.

......

We had successfully completed the mission without running into any major problems like the government. We had run into to some random agents that were SHIELD but we took care of them without being recognized.

After the mission we went to a hotel as a safety precaution in case anyone put a tracker on us. We always do this after mission so we can avoid getting hunted down while at a secret base.

This time around I was the unlucky one because I got to share a room with The Soldier. It's not that he's that bad it's just I like my own personal space.

Agent 27 was able to get his own room a few doors down the hall.

The rooms were near stairs in case we needed to run.

Pretty smart if you ask me.

....

I trudged my exhausted body into the room and tossed a small bag of clothes on top of the bed and placed the bag of weapons in the closet near the bathroom.

While I was busy checking the bathroom for cameras The Soldier was checking the beds and walls for any cameras also. I walked back into the room and grabbed my bag of clothes.

"I'm getting in the shower. I won't take too long in case your taking one to."

He just stared blankly at me and looked away.

Once I got into the bathroom I unzip my suit and place my hidden knifes on the sink counter.

After getting fulling undressed I turn the water on hot and get in. I wash my dirty brown hair and scrub my pale scarred body.

About 10 minutes later I get out and put a towel around my body. I look up in the mirror and see my scars.

I could point to my bruises going down my collarbone towards my armpit. I also saw some scratches across my arms and face.

Maybe one day I can get back to my normal life.

I shake my head, like that would ever happen. At this point it's false hope. It's been almost 4 years.

I get dressed into a somewhat baggy shirt and some shorts I bought from a abandoned store a few months back.

I place my uniform and guns in the closet and grab my towel and walk out.

When I walk out I head towards my bed and put the towel on the headboard since the Hotel didn't have any hangers.

I went to turn around to tell The Soldier the shower is open when I see him shirtless.

And holy hell is this man jacked.

He's already got the metal arm and long hair going for him but sweet heavens those abs.

They were very defined.

It took me a second to focus again to see he was cleaning his scar on his right arm while facing my bed.

"Uhh, the showers open if your wanting to take one." That was the only thing I think of.

"'K" Was all I got back from him.

Then he just grabbed some things and headed to the bathroom.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think!
-MeHpLuMs