04|| What the fuck?

Today was like any other day.

We woke up at odd hours and trained. Then got some 'food'- if you can even call it that.... It's literally feeding tubes of some processed shit; I don't even know.

All I know is it's fucking disgusting.

After 'eating' we got experimented on, we trained for a long time, and if we're lucky enough we get some sleep.

Key word being some.

You ever be at a place or do the same routine so much your body goes into 'auto pilot mode' where you doze out but still be doing that thing?

Well that's been happening a lot to me recently. No emotion just walking down the dark and lonely hallways.
It's been a few months since the mission with The Soldier. And the guards are starting to lay back a bit on me.

Big mistake.

I was being brought back to my cell when we were passing a huge exit.

Sure most people would call this impulsive but I really am tired of this place.

I just want to leave.

I want to go back home.

And curse the person that made me get here in the first place.

Whether it's leaving through the visible door of this place or the spiritual door to the after life.

Without a second thought, I grab the gun from the guy in the front left and push him to the wall, knee him in the crotch, and then cock back the gun I stole, and shoot the guard that was on my right, right in the chest effectively eliminating him from both being a problem and life.

The guards in the back, however, were quick to react and pull out their gun and a taser.

The guy from the front that wasn't shot was talking in a walkie talkie calling for back up.

I turn and to shoot the guard calling for back up only to be met with a strong excruciating pain in my shoulder down to my lower back.

I grit my teeth to prevent a scream.

But it was no use.

The taser was too powerful for me to block out.

I then heard more footsteps come into the room I was currently in.

Shit. This was my only chance.

But then the experimenting has come in clutch.

I was able to fight over the pain and barely, just barely was able to swipe that same guard off their feet.

I hop up not feeling the tasing sensation any more and get ready to start fighting.
I was able to nock down 3 guards so far with minimal injuries.

That was until a guard shot me in the left shoulder.

Mother Fucker.

I grit my teeth and push through not wanting to be held back from a simple gun wound in my shoulder.

That's when I heard with intense firing outside.

What the actual fuck-?

I quickly noticed some guards being ordered to go outside to help.

"... and make sure number 15 does not, I repeat does NOT leave the building due high risks.." ordered Pierce over the comm.

Did I mention the experiments gave me enhanced hearing?

Before I am able to make it completely down the hallway I pushed back by an explosion.

You've got to be shitting me.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think!

-MeHpLuMs :)