chapter 19

Amelia and Arizona both wake up at 9ish and they had the day off so they had some fun plans.

Amelia suggested that they have shower sex and Arizona agreed to it in fact she loved the idea. they have all day to fuck if they wanted but they also wanted to look at possible donors for a baby Amelia gets very nervous about that idea because of the secret she has been keeping. both of them head to the bathroom and Arizona reaches over and turns on the shower as they rub up against each other and kiss all places Amelia moans as she is pleasured by Arizonas tongue. They continue and Arizona slowly inserts her fingers in to Amelia and continues to finger her.
Amelia moans Arizonas name as loudly as possible. They make out as the warm shower runs down on them.
Arizona looks down at Amelia and sees marks, not just any normal scratch. She sees self harm marks and not just those but needle marks.
Amelia was the one to promise Arizona that she wouldn't do anything to farther harm herself.
Arizona brushes it off as something to talk about later. They both hop out of the shower and get dressed Arizona says she is gonna run some Arron's so she heads out. Amelia stays behind.
Amelia took this opportunity to look for a blade, she knew Arizona noticed, she searched and searched but couldn't find anything. She knew that Arizona knew and she took everything that could harm her. Amelia started packing a bag, she didn't want to be here when she couldn't successfully complete what she wanted, she needed the high she needed the release from cutting and she couldn't get it here, she left a note to Arizona and grabbed a bag, but as she headed downstairs she saw Arizona along with Meredith, Maggie, Callie, Link, And Bailey. At that point she knew she couldn't leave and that Arizona had this planned all along. Amelia runs back upstairs and locks herself in the bathroom and the rest follow.