Chpter 28

VENTI POV

AT SCHOOL
"You guys have free period. Go ahead and do your assignments if you have any" Ms.Jean yelled at the class. Me and Lumine were sitting together like usual. Thankfully she wasn't bothering me and was talking to the people in front of us instead. My leg hurt like shit from walking yesterday to our dorms.

I was resting my face on the desk,kicking my legs up and down as I twirled the pencil around with my fingers. Feeling quite a bit bored when It comes to free period,for my opinion. I turned my whole body around,now facing directly to Xiao to see what he was up to. He had earphones on and was currently sleeping his head off.

I poke his arm,trying to wake him up "Hey" i whispered "Hm.."he hummed in response. Eyes still close and had his face planted with his arms on the table. "I'm bored"

"Not my problem"

"JEEZ, your so rude! I expected a nice conversation between you and me" I said disappointed. "Too bad" he said before he drift off to sleep. "oOooOH toO bAd" I mocked him only to get pinch in the arm by him. "Ow!"I retrieved my hand away from him. I watched him sleep then stared at his ruffled hair. Staring at his green stripes going down to where it end.

"Hey,Venti" a voice appeared. "Huh?" I turned my head around to where the voice came and ofc Lumine. "You okay? You were zone out a bit,ooh! Were you admiring him??" Lumine teased. I pulled her cheeks,wasn't in a mood on getting teased on right now. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay jeez! Sorry!"She quickly apologized and I just let go of her and turned around to where my table was.

Lumine rubbed her cheeks. "Wowww that hurt you know." "Yeah yeah whateves!"

AT LUNCH

Four of us were chatting,nothing bad going on. Aether kept ranting about how hard his project was and that he had to do a group project. "None of my group would do anything but make weird tik tok dances everytime and excuse themselves to go to the bathroom and take selfies!" Lumine patted his brothers back."there there,just tell the teacher to do it yourself" Lumine said. "I can't do it myself,it's due this Friday Lumine." Aether ruffled his hair,making all messy.

Honestly,I knew how he felt. Group projects are so lame when you're the one having to do all the work sometimes. I came up with an idea and decided to help him instead. "Hey! I could help if you want" i offered. Aether looked up at me. "You will?!?"he reassured as if he misunderstood. I nodded my head "yeah, im not busy with anything andd,maybe Lumine can also help" i looked at her.

"Oh uh...I'm busy" She looked to the side. "Huh?! Busy with what??!" "I gotta help Noel in carrying a pile of boxes!" "Wow choosing to help someone but not you brother,great move Lumine GREAT move.."Aether dramatically crossed his arm. "Oh suck a dick!" Lumine pointed a middle finger. "lick some ass." "U lick 2 Ass!"

"Ughh.. they never stop fighting do they"Xiao stared. "Sibling bond!!" I chuckled.

"Xiao,Venti" Both Xiao and I turned our heads around from the sudden voice behind us. Ms.Nigguang,standing as she looked down on the both of us,and a girl standing behind her.  I couldn't get a better view of her but all I saw was blue hair and a headband with horn likes. "hm.?"

"Would you be able to show this student around the school? Im sure you know where all the classes are right?"she asked. Xiao groaned while I happily accepted the offer. "Sure thing!"  I smiled and stood up. "Great. Ill leave you two on it"She said before she left us three alone.

Finally I saw the girl. She was wearing white button shirt and a black skirt that nearly reached to where her knee was. Her blue hair were tied in a pony tails. She just looked down on the floor,not really making a eye contact with one of us.

"Hey! My names Venti! I like your headband!"I offered a hand.

She lift her head up slowly,revealing her eye color which looks like a color of a sunset. "Wow! Pretty eyes!" I pointed out "Oh. Thank you. My names Ganyu." She let out a small gentle smile as she shook my hand. Honestly She looked like a innocent person. "ah! Cool name!" We let go hands,

"Thanks."

"This guy here is name Xiao!" I greeted him to her.

She looked and widened her eyes "ah? You two have similar hairstyles. Its quite a unique color,especially green" she said. "Oh. Thanks" xiao thanked her.

"Sooo shall we get started on showing her!?" I asked him. "Yeah sure whatever"

"Hey,may we see your schedule?" I asked. She nodded, pulling out her paper from her bag and handed to me. I grabbed it and read it. "Ahh! Only the afternoon classes your with me! Sweet!" I gave her paper back. "Oh,thats nice"

"Lets go show you around!" I ran out of the cafeteria as the two follow behind. Realizing that I also left Lumine and Aether alone. Well its not really a surprise for them to not realize we were talking to someone.

"Sounds like a You problem with your group projects"

"aa shut up!" Aether snarled at Lumine. When the two stopped fighting,they turned there heads around,thinking if Venti and Xiao were still there after there fight. No,they were gone.

"Where did they go?" Lumine said

"Oh look, you scared them away you crazy bitch"

"Shut up"