Chp 29

Venti pov

"So that's the art room and that's the lab room" I pointed at every room as we walked in the hallway. Xiao was behind us,having his earbuds on,not doing anything at all. Of course I was annoyed but decided to just do everything myself.

"Yeah and that's the library room. Ugh- i have to go to the restroom really quick, Xiao do you mind?" I turned to look at him. He looked at me confused for a second but then realized shortly after. "Uh yeah sure." He blankly said as he walked up to where I was,now talking to the blue hair girl.

I ran down the hallway and entered to the boys restroom which was in the corner of the hall.

About 1 minute later I washed my hands after then ran to see if they went anywhere further.

Luckily I caught them,walking as they laugh and giggled. "im back!" I ran behind them. At first I thought they'd look back but they continued there talking which seems like they didn't notice me at first. "Hello?" I called out

Ignored again till I poked Xiaos shoulder. "huh-? Oh hey, sorry didn't see you there" he stopped his laughing as he wiped his tear from his left eye. "hah what's so funny?" I poked my head between and asked.

"Oh nothing!" Ganyu closed eye smiled at me. "Oh alright!" I smiled at the both of them as they walked off together while I was behind. I just looked around, looking like a dumb idiot.

Whenever I glance at the two, suddenly laughing and blushing? I don't know the word to describe.

I just shook that off and followed behind them with a smile.

Ik it's short my bad. But yippee I finally posted though :D (even tho it's ass!!)