THIS IS AN OLD SCRIPT FROM A SCHOOL PROJECT OKAY

-Hello everybody! I'm (my real name). A grade (my grade level before) student at (my school). Today I will be showing you 6 movies that I considered as my favorites. I will show you 3 movies that is a reality and 3 movies that is a fantasy. Let's start! (PAUSE VIDEO) First I will tell you my REALITY movies MULAN (show picture) is based on the Chinese legend of Hua Mulan. The film's plot takes place in China during the Han Dynasty, where Fa Mulan, daughter of aged warrior Fa Zhou, impersonates a man to take her father's place during general conscription to counter a Hun invasion. The Emperor initially reprimands Mulan, but then he and the city's assembled inhabitants praise her for having saved them, and they bow to her in honor. She accepts the Emperor's crest and Shan Yu's sword as gifts but politely declines his offer to be on his royal council. Mulan returns home and presents these gifts to her father. Next reality movie is THE PARENT TRAP (Show picture). This movie is about an identical twins, Hallie and Annie, who are separated at birth and each raised by one of their biological parents. When the twins meet through their summer camp, their two lives are rattled when they realize that they are identical twins. With parents living in two different sides of the world, the twins decided to make an identity swap in hopes of spending time with their other parent. The girls later choose to inform their guardians of the swap while at a hotel in San Francisco, which later reunites the divorced pair and send them back into remarriage with each other. My last reality movie is HOME ALONE (Show picture).It's about an eight-year-old Kevin McCallister who is accidentally left behind when his family takes off for a vacation in Paris, France. Once he realizes they've left him home by himself, Kevin learns to fend for himself. He eventually has to protect his house against bumbling burglars Harry and Marv, who are planning to rob every house in Kevin's Chicago neighborhood. Kevin's mother Kate is frantic when she realizes that she and the family have unintentionally left Kevin behind in Chicago, and she tries to make it back to Chicago as fast as she can, getting help from a polka band leader named Gus Polinski. (PAUSE VIDEO) Now, let's go to my FANTASY movies. My first fantasy movie is the movie WE CAN BE HEROES. (Show the picture) I love this movie! I watched it on Netflix. We Can Be Heroes is about a group of kids born with powers and have Superhero mom and dad. When alien invaders kidnap Earth's superheroes, their kids are sent away to a government safe house. But, Missy Moreno, the main character, doesn't want to stay at the safe house. She wants to save her dad from the alien invaders. With the help of her new found superhero friends, they team up to rescue their parents and saved the Earth from an alien invasion. Next is the movie Frozen. (Show the picture) Me and my sister love singing the songs in this movie. Frozen is about 2 sisters Elsa and Anna. The new crowned Queen of Arendelle, Elsa, has a magical power to turn things into ice. But she is afraid and cannot control her own powers since the day she accidentally hurt her sister when they were young. While Anna, the not so magical sister, is set to save and help her sister. At the end, Elsa learns that Love is the only way to conquer her fear of her power and save Anna and Arendelle. And lastly, (Show the picture) Raya and The Last Dragon. This movie is about Raya's adventure to find the magical gems and the last dragon, Sisu, to help save her father and the land of Kumandra. As her adventure goes on, Raya met the other keeper of the gems. Together they worked to save the last tribe to be petrified by the Druun. With the gem reassembled, and everybody trusting each other, the Druun are vanquished and everyone, including the dragons, is revived. The dragons revive Sisu while everyone reunites with their lost loved ones. The dragons and the tribes gather at Heart to celebrate and finally reunite as Kumandra. (PAUSE VIDEO) REALITY means anything that exist or an event that has actually happened. And FANTASY is an idea with no basis of reality. It is an imaginative fiction involving magic and adventure, especially in a setting other than the real world. (PAUSE VIDEO) That's the end of my video.. Thank you for watching!