Chapter 6 - Teaching A Lesson

"We've just fitted the final part of the wall" Jason updated Cam,
"Excellent now I've done a plan of the entrance which I think could be upgraded, so what I was thinking is a double door system, so we have spikes on the outside of the door when you enter and once your through that you have to get through the interior door that will lead you in here." Cam suggested.
"Yeah that's a lot safer than it is now, perhaps we could get it done before Joe and Rebekah get back." Jason said,
"Yes they should be about half way by now presuming they stopped to sleep" Cam predicted.
"I haven't told anyone yet but I came from around these parts" Jason said
"Ah really, I came from a small village God knows where from here, I left my house when I could see this braking out" Cam said.
"How did you find Ella?" Jason asked
"Well she found our parents dead so she left the house and I saved her from being bit in the streets, and then we came across Joe and Rebekah later on" Cam answered.
"Ah help us!" A voice cried behind the wall. Cam and Jason ran around the corner to the door and collected their guns, they found Sandra trying to open the door, "was that you?" Cam asked her,
"I was about to ask you the same question" Sandra replied. They opened the door and ran around the outside of the wall until they came to two men surrounded by walkers, "have you got your silencer on?" Cam asked Jason and Sandra,
"Yep" they both replied at the same time. They all started shooting at the walkers aiming for their heads, one by one they fell to the ground. Once they were all dead they took the two men inside their sanctuary.
"You bit he asked?" Cam asked them both once they were inside
"No" one of them said, the other didn't answer.
"You?" Cam asked looking at the other. The man then rolled up his trouser leg and there was a bite.
"How long ago?" Cam asked
"Just then" the man answered
"If you want a chance of living we'll have to chop it off, I've done it before but with an arm" Cam said.
"Is that why Joe's missing an arm" Jason asked,
"Yeah didn't take two seconds" Cam replied.
"Ah ok I thought he was born without it" Jason said
"nows not the time Jason, now put your leg on the table over there" Cam guided the man.
"Ok that's it, it's just scratch from a tree" the man said taking out a gun and pointing it at Cam, the other pointed a gun at Jason.
"Look there's three of us and just two of you, give it up!" Cam shouted pointing his gun at the man with the scratch and Jason pointing his at the the other. Samantha pointed hers at the man with the scratch as well.
"Well it looks like at the moment but if you think about it we're actually outnumbering you" The man said, and then five other men came from behind Cam, Jason and Sandra. "How the hell did you get in?" Cam asked.
"Oh we've been planning this for weeks, now put your guns down" the man ordered.
"We've forgot to introduce our selfs how rude, I'm Dave and this is Roman" the other man said pointing at himself and then the other man. Cam, Jason and Sandra lowered their guns slowly,
"Excellent!" Dave shouted, he then shot Cam in the chest, Cam fell straight to the floor,
"You fuckers, when i get a chance I'm gonna kill you all!" Jason shouted.
"Shut up, I think we should teach this man a lesson" Dave said looking at Jason. One of the men behind Jason tied his hands up and chucked him in front of Dave.
"Didn't someone teach you not to be rude?" Dave asked. Jason just spat into Dave's face, Dave rubbed his face and then shoved a knife into Jason's eye. Jason screamed in pain and after five seconds Dave pulled it out.
"That was just for spitting, I haven't even started on your rudeness" Dave laughed. Roman handed him a baseball bat and Dave rested it against Jason's head. "Just you fucking wait" Jason said with blood pouring from his eye. Dave said nothing and then took a strike at Jason into his stomach, he then took a strike at each of Jason's legs. After they were clearly broken, Dave then dropped the bat and took punches straight into Jason's face causing him a broken nose and cuts all over his face.
"Dave don't you think that's enough, there's no point in killing him?" Roman asked
"Yeah I think that's enough, but in time he will die, slowly and painfully" Dave replied.
"They should have just stayed put" Cam said in pain, talking about Joe and Rebekah...

Next episode is Mid Episode Finale!!!