Prologue

After defeating Calamitas, i tried beating the super boss, Adult Eidolon Wyrm... But to not know... I forgot i specialize in Air battles, not water. I felt like a dumb piece of shit when i realized, while smacking my head on the wall 10-30 times, Calamitas opened my door, but she was shocked... The man that defeated her is smacking his head on a wall.

Calamitas: FAURN!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

I looked behind and saw a shocked Calamitas.

Faurn: Smacking my head on the wall after realizing i am an idiot.

Calamitas sighed and looked at me.

Calamitas: look, just because you feel like your dumb doesnt mean you have to sma-

Buuuut, i continued to smack my head on the wall.

Calamitas could only feel more angry due to knowing i wouldnt listen to her... I mean, she has been here for 3 years and has a good relationship with everyone in the town, but here i am... Smacking my head on the wall. The Author did this once.

<<And i'd do it again>>

3 hours later

i went out of my cabin and went to the town, seeing everyone having fun, they were practically ignoring the fact that i did all this shit to stop Calamity from taking over the world... Although Yharim and I are still out of contact, i still need to learn a lot.

Kai: Yo, Faurn, how's your day?

Faurn: Good as usual.

Kai: ya sure? Cause i heard a lot of details on what you did from Calamitas.

I looked at the happily laughing Calamitas from 50 Meters away... In Anger.

Kai: Calm down. Although everyone knows, we all know how you feel.

I only sighed, Kai the Guide is good with his words. I still hate Calamitas for what she did. But ill eventually forgive her.

I took a short walk, seeing that the crimson biome is nearing my land, i took my (pls tell me, i forgot the name of the gun that you use for the biome crap) and blasted down removing all of the crimson from my town to the nearest mountain. Same thing i did for the other place where the hallow biome is.

Faurn: there, all done, now time to- what the f#ck is that?

When i looked back, a portal was waiting. I called everyone of the magic users from my town to where the portal is. The magic expert, The Wizard, examined the portal. While Permafrost, Calamitas and I had a bit of a chat about the portal.

Around 10 minutes later, The Wizard found
Out what the portal was meant for.

Faurn: So... Your saying...

Wizard: yes.

Permafrost: still... Its interesting on why a portal would want Faurn to get in.

Calamitas: not suprising, he DID stop Calamity from over throwing Terraria.

Wizard: Very much, now, its your choice sir.

Faurn: hmm... I guess i will.

Wizard: alright.

Faurn: Calamitas, pls do call Draedon and Yharim about this situation. Calamitas, protect the town while im gone.

Calamitas: alright.

I walked to the portal, and went in.

A quick flash by my eyes so i had to close it. Before this happened, I adjusted the weight of my armor to avoid destruction at first. I also switched to my Auric Rogue Armor, mainly because i feel comfortable in it.

After that, i opened my eyes and say 7 people bowing.

1???: Pls heroes! Save our world!

Faurn(thought): what the f#ck?

.

.

.

.

Yes. Now bye.

Im kidding, anyway, hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Ill be reading the manga of the show instead of the anime, so dont hope that a chapter will arrive in a day or 2.