Chapter 1

1???: PLS 5 SAINT HEROES! PLS SAVE OUR WORLD!!!

Faurn could only look the the 7- no scratch that, 5 people that are bowing. I looked on my right, i see 4 more boys, one with a sword, a bow, a spear, and a shield... wait... didnt you tell me 'bout this sh|t author?

<<Yes, now get back to the damn story>>

Alright... Im in Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari(The Rising of the Shield Hero). Lets do a little roleplay while were at it.

Lets skip the explaining and get on the f#ckin action.

Ok... so here's a none complex explanation that nearly broke the author's mind. There is some random sh|t happening in this world, they are getting infested and attacked by portals that summon whatever the f#ck waves of catastrophe means. their country managed to fend of the 1st wave of it, but the 2nd one is tickin quick and fast... but... isnt the King a former hero? i guess that means he is one of the many heroes in this world. But he's much of a dumbass, summoning all 5 heroes, not sparing 1 hero to other countries. 5 countries in total, but 1 was wiped in the 1st wave due to lack of power and defence. The king is Infront of the 5 heroes, his name is Trash Melromarc XXXII(32nd).

Trash: now heroes, shall i hear your name?

<<Also, Womanizer looks creepy as f#ck in the manga>>

Sword: My name is Amaki Ren, im 16 years old, im a highschool student.

Bow: My name's Kawasumi Itsuki, im 17 years old, im in highschool as well.

Spear: Im Kitamura Motoyasu, im 21 years old, and im a University Student.

Faurn: Im Faurn Del Fargo, im 57 years old, im a warrior in my world.

The 4 others and the other people present in the room were shocked, not in their life have they seen a person over 40 years old get summoned by the ritual.

Trash: I see... So Ren, Itsuki, Motoyasu, and Faurn...

Shield: u-um, King, aren't you forgetting someone?

Trash: oh, the shield...

Shield: Im Iwatani Naofumi, 20 years old, im a University student.

The king only did a "hm" and focused on Faurn and the rest, completely ignoring the Shield's presence. But Faurn was very much getting mad... Because THEY INSULTING THE SHIELD! no not Naofumi, BUT THE SHIELD and Faurn has been using his shields for so long, that an insult to a shield can already be listed as a sin to Faurn's journal.

The King- I mean TRASH explains what their world is currently experiencing, Faurn was getting tired and wanted to get into battle already, but then he remembers his young friend Tarko, who takes the quote "Knowledge is power", so Faurn deals with the Trash's sh|t talk and live on.