Chapter 8

Azalea wakes up to her phone buzzing. She reaching over to the nightstand, picking it up without opening her eyes.

"Hello?" she mumbles into the phone, sleep evident in her voice.

"Hello Love" klauses voice comes through the phone softly, "I do hope you've had a good nap but I'm afraid I require your assistance." he says.

Azalea sighs, sitting up in the bed, "My assistance or do you just miss my amazing company?" she teases sarcastically.

Klaus chuckles before responding, "Both. Plus, I would like you to meet my sister." Azalea's lips curl into a small smirk.

"Woah there, meeting your family already? At least take me out to dinner first" she quips, getting out of bed. Not feeling like looking through her closet, the girl simply snaps her fingers and shes in a new outfit. She can hear Stefan snort through the phone.

"Alright fine, when and where." she responds, admiring her outfit choice in the mirror. She chose a simple pair of blue jeans with a creme colored top and black ankle heels.

"At a storage unit at the corner of Melboure and Broadway and now." he says. I do suggest you hurry we have very important matters to-" Azalea used her magic to teleport to the storage unit right behind Klaus. Feeling a presence behind him, klaus turns around seeing a smug faced Azalea, "attend to" he finished, shocked.

"What was that about hurrying" the girl gloats, pushing passed the two boys.

Azalea fails at holding back her laughter as Klaus gets stabbed in the chest with a dagger.

"Go to hell, Nik" a beautiful blonde shrieks.

"I like her already, Nik", Azalea comments with a giggle and Klaus rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face.

At the sound of an unfamiliar voice, Rebekah turns to the girl with a curious look on her face.

"And who might you be? Has my brother compelled you to enjoy his company?" she says.

"Im Azalea, and i can't be compelled. Besides, no amount of compulsion can achieve that level of acting." she says with a smile.

Rebekah turns to look at her brother with a pleading look.

"Can we keep her?" Rebekah says excitedly.

"She's not a dog Rebekah." Klaus scolds, rolling his eyes.

"Well, technically she's part dog." Stefan chimes in.

Azalea turns to him with a menacing glare. With a flick of her wrist, Stefan's ring flies off his finger and into her hand. she then uses a spell to make the sun shine through the walls, effectively burning the Salvatore.

Screaming, stefan attemps to vamp speed to a dark corner, but the sunlight seems to follow him. right before he catches on fire, azalea stops her spell with a smirk on her face.

"Azalea" klauses says giving her a pointed look.

she hangs her head down, muttering a quiet "he started it" before tossing stefan his ring back.

Just then, Azaleas phone rings she excuses herself and walks out of the building.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Le-lea" a voice croaks out over the phone.

"Dillon? Whats wrong?" The tribrids heart thumps loudly in her chest.

"I love you. Whatever they tell you..I-Its a trap. Don't-" there is a loud thump and a new voice speaks.

"4625 Remming Way, Akron Ohio. If you want your boy back, youll come alone and give me what I want. You have 24 hours or I kill him." The voice says.

"If you touch him, I'll kill you" Azalea growls down the phone.

"Well," Azalea hears Dillon scream in pain " I guess you'll have to kill me then. 24 hours." the line goes dead and Azalea storms back into the storage unit breathing heavily. The three vampires freeze and look her worried.

"Whats wrong?" Stefan is the first one to speak. Azalea turns to him with a scared look on her face.

"They have him. I cant- i cant lose him stefan, i cant-" she starts hyperventilating and falls to the floor. Klaus speeds over and catches her before she can hit the ground. Stefan walks up to them and gently takes the crying girl from klaus.

"Breathe Azalea. Dillons gonna be fine. Go save him. Go" he says. Azalea composes herself and stands up. She turns to klaus and promises shell come back before disappearing to ohio to save the most important person in her life.